GoldenEye: Source Forums

• September 19, 2024, 11:49:21 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Please post if you have played within the last 3 days  (Read 14964 times)

SDFprowler

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • SDFprowler has no influence.
Re: Please post if you have played within the last 3 days
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2009, 05:58:11 am »

Yeah, I played a few hours ago.  I completely sucked on the Cradle, but did well in Facility.  Can't wait for Beta 3!  Also.. can't wait for rockets and grenade launchers ;)

Sean [Baron]

• Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Sean [Baron] has no influence.
    • GoldenEye: Source Official Site
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2009, 06:03:59 am »

can't wait for rockets and grenade launchers ;)

Unfortunately, both for you guys and for myself [as they are my favorite weapons], Rockets and Grenade Launchers won't be in BETA 3, both for production reasons as well as gameplay balancing issues.
/Sean "Baron" Stock
Director
sean@goldeneyesource.net

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2009, 09:13:49 pm »

Unfortunately, both for you guys and for myself [as they are my favorite weapons], Rockets and Grenade Launchers won't be in BETA 3, both for production reasons as well as gameplay balancing issues.

Too bad, I loved the Grenade Launcher, but given the quality of the work you have done so far for Beta 3 (it must have taken a LOT of work, in my humble opinion), I don't mind waiting more time, if that's what it takes to make it perfect.
Perfect; we can see from the feedback the devs give us (with the media releases and others things) that there is a lot of work and perfectionism behind this mod. In fact, I think there is more than in some commercial games, and that should be taken in account. And it's not only the maps being well made, the models well made, the sounds well engineered, its also, as killermonkey said (I think is was him) about the fun factor, and this mod has a lot, even in the buggy Beta 1.1.

I'm sorry if I veered off-topic, but though of saying this here, now that I was writing.

Ruone Delacroix

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Ruone Delacroix has no influence.
    • Nexus of Gaming
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2009, 09:47:37 am »

For the past week, I've been playing pretty much every night. A few buddies and I myself are working on a dedicated server, and we have one already up. I know that at least one of you know about the TLP server.
Admin of {TLP} Tastes Like Pants

Proud player of Goldeneye: Source. Keep up the great work, team!

drukqaddik

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • drukqaddik has no influence.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up