GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 18, 2024, 08:55:30 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Challenge WNx!  (Read 12435 times)

kingkoopa

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • kingkoopa has no influence.
Re: Challenge WNx!
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2008, 04:41:58 pm »

This is bullshit why cant the aussies do this, yeah id love to join this and pawn the whole clan u run, but running around with a 600 ping is just stupid, so we cant even play the mod untill the next release comes out so there will be more players.

nowhere

• 00 Agent
  • nowhere has no influence.
    • Janus Syndicate
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2008, 11:18:44 am »

I would play, but the transAtlantic lag fucks up the hitboxes so much that it'd be impossible to play against UK people. (I'm in U.S.)

Oh, and hey.

I'd probably play if my computer was working properly.

Xanatos

• Colombian Decaffeinated Coffee Crystals
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Xanatos has no influence.
    • The Janus Syndicate
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2008, 04:05:45 pm »

lol.

tree manifesto

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2008, 02:13:46 am »

Long-time lurker and source mod player here.

I've also had plenty of experience with WNx as a clan (particularly in dystopia), and they are anything but the frag-hungry asshats that Viashino made them out to be.

I was so disgusted by his response, I registered to make this post.  That kind of attitude is ridiculous, and I'm glad to see that it wasn't condoned by any others on the dev team.

Not the greatest way to make a start in a community, granted.

I for one am definitely on the "to be pwnt" list for a 5v5 match with WNx.  If I'm lucky, I can even pull 4 friends out of the woodwork.

WNxCJL9788

• Secret Agent
  • WNxCJL9788 has no influence.
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2008, 04:17:16 pm »

I'm glad to see that people are interested in this! I think we may be able to get a few matches going on here, looking foward to some challenges!

Contact-wise, if anybody has a team of 4 or 5 ready to play, please contact me via Xfire or Steam (my username is cjl9788 for both).

Otherwise, if any groups out there want to make the challenge more 'official', our guest forum is here: http://warriornation.net/Forum/forumdisplay.php?f=191. Just post stating you wish to challenge the GES section to a game, with some contact details so we can organise a time and date. I've already had a few people contact me regarding matches, I hope we can get a lot more!

I look foward to hearing from anybody who is interested! :)

VC

• Valiant Varanidæ, Citrus Jockey
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2008, 08:34:53 pm »

Only a few of them are asshats, and they never seemed as frag-hungry as I am.  There are plenty of WNx members who I have no problem with... Sil20, BigBird, well, pretty much everyone who isn't License Plate or that guy who banned me with smart-assed remarks because I was kicking too much ass and instead of investigating the noobs' accusations.

Really it's just License Plate.  Getting banned (twice) for pwnage is a feather in the cap.

I should download H.  I wonder if I've still "got it."
"As for VC's scripts they have not broken the game at all, in fact the game has never felt better." -- KM
"(03:12:41 PM) KM: I would call you a no life loser, but you are useful"
"(03:12:59 PM) VC: Go ahead.  I am, and I am."

WNxCJL9788

• Secret Agent
  • WNxCJL9788 has no influence.
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2008, 06:06:04 pm »

Really it's just License Plate.  Getting banned (twice) for pwnage is a feather in the cap.

I should download H.  I wonder if I've still "got it."

At least I know where I stand. Not sure what I've ever done to you, but for the record, I've never banned you from any of the WNx servers. I only ban people who are rude or abusive to me or other players, not for those who cheat, simply because I believe there are no 'hacks' in GES yet. But hey, if you feel the need to hold a grudge, go for it.

Oh, and please download H. There's not much point in claiming yourself to be the King of Gaming in GES if you can't play the game to prove it. Then again, what do I know, I'm only an asshat aren't I?

The offer is open to anybody out there who wished to play us. Remember, this is a game, its meant to be fun. Thats all we want people to do.

VC

• Valiant Varanidæ, Citrus Jockey
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2008, 09:06:30 pm »

I created a map.  JS graciously offered to host it and we arranged a release-party round.  Everything started off greatly, when suddenly a license plate bursts in and starts ranting and raving.  Apparently JS played a prank on WNx and instead of taking it to forums, my map release party gets saddled with wild accusations and threats in the chatbox.  Yeah, I'm being just as butthurt over the interruption as you were about JS's prank, but once in a while I feel I have to take something seriously.

I installed H and tested it out.  The guns are hilariously broken.  PP7 and ZMG have proper damage but without invuln are overpowered; KF7 seems to be weak as can be, and shotgun is bugged as mentioned before.
"As for VC's scripts they have not broken the game at all, in fact the game has never felt better." -- KM
"(03:12:41 PM) KM: I would call you a no life loser, but you are useful"
"(03:12:59 PM) VC: Go ahead.  I am, and I am."

WNxBIGBIRD

• Agent
  • WNxBIGBIRD has no influence.
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2008, 09:10:57 pm »

Even though most of the weapons are unbalanced and don't have the correct damage, it is still sometimes fun to play if theres no jackasses on the server. You should seriously consider playing in this challenge, it would be a good opportunity to regain your skills (if lost).

CCsaint10

• Nickname: "Saint"
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2008, 09:29:54 pm »

when are you guys playing. I would like to play also. Hopefully during a time that works for me. This weekend maybe?

CCsaint10

Brings back memories, doesn't it? :D
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up