GoldenEye: Source Forums

• June 26, 2024, 09:00:56 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15   Go Down

Author Topic: Ge_Bunker_Nw  (Read 97247 times)

[GE:S Com] DF Ank1

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • [GE:S Com] DF Ank1 has no influence.
Re: Ge_Bunker_Nw
« Reply #105 on: August 15, 2010, 01:44:02 pm »

so we can assume that the official ge_bunker will have those korridors ? great. it really lokk like an GE:S map
Big Fan of the Arecibo Observatory / Antenna Cradle.
I would pay money to get the old cradle back. Ad me on Facebook. I am ever glad about new members. Specially when they come from GE:S. My name is Rudolf von Ank

Jonathon [SSL]

• Generalist
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 99
  • Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!
    • Steam Community Page
« Reply #106 on: August 15, 2010, 04:44:53 pm »

Well we know it's not a decompile of the official version, but it's completely clear his version is based entirely off the released media of Bunker. Too bad nobody knows what the rooms look like, the community mappers will have to use their imagination for that for now.
Luchador: I NEVER NAME MY FILES IN UPPER CASE
Luchador: I ONLY TALK IN UPPER CASE
[GE:S] killermonkey: GOOD TO KNOW

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #107 on: August 15, 2010, 09:56:46 pm »

Goddamn lol 100% spot on with (what was) mine too; just sayin'
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 10:00:43 pm by Jeron [SharpSh00tah] »

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

kraid

• Game Artist
  • Reputation Power: 191
  • kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!
    • my Homepage
« Reply #108 on: August 16, 2010, 07:07:46 am »

Since it never was released, i doubt it's decompiled.

Jonathon [SSL]

• Generalist
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 99
  • Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!
    • Steam Community Page
« Reply #109 on: August 17, 2010, 08:03:15 pm »

And if anyone ever leaked an old version of it I'd have to kill them since the current build is so much better.
Luchador: I NEVER NAME MY FILES IN UPPER CASE
Luchador: I ONLY TALK IN UPPER CASE
[GE:S] killermonkey: GOOD TO KNOW

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #110 on: August 17, 2010, 08:33:53 pm »

For how terrible the old ones were i doubt it was a decompile. Near impossible to use the decompile.
All view points are of my own and not associated with the team.

FReXx

• Tareyu Eyre
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.
    • Youtube Channel
Re: Ge_Bunker_Nrk
« Reply #111 on: September 30, 2010, 04:18:06 am »

Currently work on a new version optimized.

BIG THANKS TO IMAGESHACK.US FOR REMOVED ALL PICTURES!
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 10:52:14 am by FReXx »
Released maps:
Download - Ge_Bunker_Nw - Updated for Ges 5.0

FReXx

• Tareyu Eyre
  • 00 Agent
  • FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #112 on: October 04, 2010, 08:09:09 am »

Relook of Kitchen, bathroom and more... Not in game.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 03:31:23 am by FReXx »
Released maps:

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #113 on: October 04, 2010, 10:08:31 am »

your bunker looks really great FReXx, I love your work. there were times when there was no bunker at all. soon we can choose between two beautiful classic bunkers and your updated version. that´s just magnificent
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

• Secret Agent
« Reply #114 on: October 05, 2010, 06:53:52 am »

ohh yeah a really Fucking great bunker is it
I would pay money to get the old cradle back. Ad me on Facebook. I am ever glad about new members. Specially when they come from GE:S. My name is Rudolf von Ank

FReXx

• Tareyu Eyre
  • 00 Agent
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #115 on: October 05, 2010, 07:01:57 am »

Thanks You All :3

I will surely test the map this week with my Beta Tester Proxie.
Released maps:

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #116 on: October 05, 2010, 06:37:45 pm »

This looks really good, I always loved bunker and now we'll have three different versions. Looking forward to play it! Cheers.

Proxie

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #117 on: October 05, 2010, 07:41:09 pm »

I will surely test the map this week with my Beta Tester Proxie.

YAY :D

terps4life90

« Reply #118 on: October 05, 2010, 08:45:32 pm »

Would you mind if i tested it as well?

• Secret Agent
« Reply #119 on: October 06, 2010, 08:26:56 am »

great times are coming  ;D
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15   Go Up