GoldenEye: Source Forums

• June 26, 2024, 09:05:06 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15   Go Down

Author Topic: Ge_Bunker_Nw  (Read 97248 times)

coolDisguise

• GoldenEye fan
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • coolDisguise barely matters.coolDisguise barely matters.
Re: Ge_Bunker_Nw
« Reply #90 on: March 24, 2010, 11:57:32 pm »

It's looking very good, impressing me with its details (Boris' password screens lol). But why is it the main room is that dark by now? :-(
Also... why's there a Janus sign on the wall?
Thought they broke in there stealing the GoldenEye key, they wouldn't have had to, if they worked together in the first place ~
*just wondering*

Mangley

• No Longer Leads The Art
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #91 on: March 25, 2010, 12:47:01 am »

Great work FreXx, it looks fantastic and I'm really digging your brush work. The bathrooms and kitchen area is really nicely done and I'm really loving what you've done with the outdoors area.

Some of the doors could use a little love just to make sure they don't disappear into the walls and those dark rooms could use some lighting.

I can't wait to play it!
Concept Artist, Environment Artist, Effects Artist, Sound Designer

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #92 on: March 25, 2010, 01:47:23 am »

WOW. Simply amazing work! I really cannot wait to play this.

If you want, you can get with me so we can discuss proper gameplay entity placement

Konrad Beerbaum

• Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Konrad Beerbaum has no influence.
    • Konrad Beerbaum Online Portfolio
« Reply #93 on: March 25, 2010, 07:08:38 am »

I recognize those consoles :P.  Nice job on the map. One thing that stood out to me is that the corridors feel a bit bland. 
Konrad Beerbaum: Environment Artist
http://www.konradbeerbaum.com

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #94 on: March 25, 2010, 08:58:42 pm »

why canĀ“t this be the official bunker map ? I really don't think it gets any better than this
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #95 on: March 25, 2010, 10:36:50 pm »

You haven't seen the official version ;)
All view points are of my own and not associated with the team.

CCsaint10

• Nickname: "Saint"
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #96 on: March 26, 2010, 01:02:53 am »

you haven't seen it very much either.. :P

Brings back memories, doesn't it? :D

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #97 on: March 26, 2010, 07:49:04 am »

I've seen a window into your soul. You probly should draw the blinds...

CCsaint10

• CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #98 on: March 26, 2010, 09:37:01 pm »

Don't look at me...I'm completely innocent, just pointing it out to major....

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #99 on: March 26, 2010, 09:58:45 pm »

I've seen a handful over last 3 years(beta2 and current).

But back on topic. Looks awesome, needs a good bit of fine tweaking still, but from the video looks pretty solid. Can't wait to play!
All view points are of my own and not associated with the team.

CCsaint10

« Reply #100 on: March 26, 2010, 10:12:10 pm »

ok maj :)

As for you frexx, I think you should add some more pipes other deformities into the hallways (as previously brought up also) and throw in a few varying texture for the ground, ceilings, or walls in the hallways as you walk down. To me, it seems like the main room has all the work put into it right now and the corridors seem a little neglected. Most likely though you are probably still getting to them. :)

Also, why did you remove the grated bottom in the main room? I thought with a little bit of tweaking it was going to be hot to have multiple levels to play on.

Keep up the good work. :)

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #101 on: March 27, 2010, 05:31:03 pm »

you haven't seen it very much either.. :P

I have, haha!

*Points finger*

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

[GE:S Com] DF Ank1

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • [GE:S Com] DF Ank1 has no influence.
« Reply #102 on: August 08, 2010, 04:52:10 pm »

Just 7 Words : The best bunker i have ever seen. So whats now with this bunker ? No Update for long time.
Big Fan of the Arecibo Observatory / Antenna Cradle.
I would pay money to get the old cradle back. Ad me on Facebook. I am ever glad about new members. Specially when they come from GE:S. My name is Rudolf von Ank

Maxaxle

• ge_paintball 1
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Maxaxle has no influence.
    • My site
« Reply #103 on: August 13, 2010, 07:39:49 pm »

Just 7 Words : The best bunker i have ever seen. So whats now with this bunker ? No Update for long time.
Just 3 Words: IT IS AWESOME!

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #104 on: August 15, 2010, 01:37:54 pm »

New look style for corridors!

That looks like 100% DECOMPILE from my version. Except now you changed a few things. Same texture choice, same lighting, same brush work, same model placement. Even that red arrow decal, I have in the same spot.

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15   Go Up