GoldenEye: Source Forums

• September 28, 2024, 10:30:48 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15   Go Down

Author Topic: Ge_Bunker_Nw  (Read 113458 times)

FReXx

• Tareyu Eyre
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.
    • Youtube Channel
Re: Ge_Bunker_Nrk
« Reply #120 on: October 06, 2010, 12:03:31 pm »

Would you mind if i tested it as well?
Nope sorry lol
Released maps:
Download - Ge_Bunker_Nw - Updated for Ges 5.0

Maxaxle

• ge_paintball 1
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Maxaxle has no influence.
    • My site
« Reply #121 on: October 08, 2010, 01:49:32 am »

I like what I see.

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #122 on: October 12, 2010, 03:20:36 am »

http://img204.imageshack.us/i/gebunkernew004.png/

That sound for the clock would be a great time to use soundscapes with positional sound. I would definitely read-up on it.

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

FReXx

• Tareyu Eyre
  • 00 Agent
  • FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #123 on: October 12, 2010, 01:19:52 pm »

http://img204.imageshack.us/i/gebunkernew004.png/

That sound for the clock would be a great time to use soundscapes with positional sound. I would definitely read-up on it.
IDK how use a soundscape script lol
Released maps:

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #124 on: October 12, 2010, 01:30:27 pm »

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

kraid

• Game Artist
  • Reputation Power: 191
  • kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!
    • my Homepage
« Reply #125 on: October 12, 2010, 02:57:33 pm »

Soundscapes are not that hard after all, i mean i was able to get it right on my map, too.

CCsaint10

• Nickname: "Saint"
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #126 on: October 14, 2010, 05:53:36 am »

All it really takes is you looking at another map file in GES and seeing how they set up their trigger boxes and then finding their soundscape .txt file. Not hard at all. If I can figure it out, I know you can. :)

Brings back memories, doesn't it? :D

alsoforum

Re: Ge_Bunker_Nw
« Reply #127 on: January 10, 2011, 11:44:59 am »

VERY NICE! It is getting so much more sexy. :D I am assuming you are going to make it a little bit more detailed and not so "tidy" since the movie version wasn't that clean. In fact, i think there were more computers all the way across the front area...I forget though and it wouldn't be as good for fighting in cause of cramping. web site builderbusiness opportunityAnyways, hope you add some "dirtiness" to the map at some point to make it not so spotless. :D

That looks amazing. Keep up the great work!

The only thing I don't like is that the hallway is a little too long.

FReXx

• Tareyu Eyre
  • 00 Agent
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #128 on: December 12, 2012, 03:47:55 am »

Hi everyone! After nearly three years of inactivity for the construction of the map bunker_nw and the total loss of the map. I return in force to start this map.

The design will be very similar to the old version but with some stuff changed. Because I is not the first map.

I learned a lot about hammer since 3 years.
So the future map, will be better optimized and get more work on lighting.

Thank you Goldeneye Source community to support me in this project. Without you I would not have continued.

Thank you

FReXx alias Tareyu!
Released maps:

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #129 on: December 12, 2012, 04:00:37 am »

Howdy! Saw you testing earlier in the server browser as I was testing my own maps! Hope it's getting along pretty well :)

FReXx

• Tareyu Eyre
  • 00 Agent
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #130 on: December 12, 2012, 08:01:41 am »

First glimpse of the control room.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 03:27:08 am by FReXx »
Released maps:

Boris_Crack

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • Boris_Crack is working their way up.Boris_Crack is working their way up.Boris_Crack is working their way up.
« Reply #131 on: December 12, 2012, 05:39:50 pm »

Awesome!
Currently in Progress : ge_mi6 hq

TriDefiance

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 78
  • TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #132 on: December 12, 2012, 06:39:53 pm »

Woah, that was fast!

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #133 on: December 12, 2012, 07:14:14 pm »

Damn man, Looks crazy.

markpeterjameslegg

• Did I fire six shots? Or only five?
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 202
  • markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #134 on: December 12, 2012, 07:19:56 pm »

WOW!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15   Go Up