GoldenEye: Source Forums

• October 18, 2024, 05:31:02 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: GoldenEye: Source 4.2 Trailer/Advertisement  (Read 12123 times)

TriDefiance

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 78
  • TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!
GoldenEye: Source 4.2 Trailer/Advertisement
« on: August 13, 2012, 04:42:28 am »

Well, I decided to make my own custom trailer for GE:S. Some spots of the video are a bit tacky, but it's the best I could do. Feedback please!

http://www.youtube.com/v/DbNXnxDqw_I
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 05:26:27 pm by TriDefiance »

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
Re: GoldenEye: Source 4.2 Trailer/Advertisement
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2012, 05:23:55 am »

[ flash=720,480 ]

http://www.youtube.com/v/XXXXX

[ /flash ]

All together in one line without spaces in the brackets, and substitute your url extension where the XXXX is. The part to insert is the extension after watch in a browser url
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 05:28:09 am by Wake[of]theBunT »

mbsurfer

• Inactive Tester
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.

TriDefiance

• 00 Agent
  • TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2012, 11:45:37 am »

[ flash=720,480 ]

http://www.youtube.com/v/XXXXX

[ /flash ]

All together in one line without spaces in the brackets, and substitute your url extension where the XXXX is. The part to insert is the extension after watch in a browser url

Thank you! The video is now live!

liamcadhain

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2012, 01:10:46 pm »

Christ, that's not dubstep is it? Nice video though apart from that

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2012, 01:19:41 pm »

I liked the overall montage and the structure of the video, But the dubstep? No sir... I just can't stand that ear cancer, I'm sorry.

Mangley

• No Longer Leads The Art
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2012, 04:02:33 pm »

I dig this.
Concept Artist, Environment Artist, Effects Artist, Sound Designer

Proxie

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2012, 04:08:46 pm »

I like the video, thanks for your contribution!  :)

markpeterjameslegg

• Did I fire six shots? Or only five?
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 202
  • markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2012, 04:11:19 pm »

Cool! :)

TriDefiance

• 00 Agent
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2012, 08:40:06 pm »

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback! :) Took a lot of work!

roadie

• 00 Newbie
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • roadie has no influence.
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2012, 03:10:29 am »

Clearly not dubstep -- not necessarily the best electronic music though. :D but I don't think it's all that bad -- at least for me it didn't detract from the video. I think it was an entertaining touch to have the music rhythm line up with the headshots too -- especially with how awesome the new ragdoll effect of headshots is in 4.2!

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2012, 03:38:36 am »

Clearly not dubstep -- not necessarily the best electronic music though.

Well it all sounds the same to me, Electro, Techno, Dubstep, Whatever... :P
Still, It's a pretty nicely made trailer.

Kratos

• Reputation Power: 125
  • Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2012, 04:03:51 am »

Thank you! The video is now live!

Very nice man. You should include what version has been released. Keep up the good work!

TriDefiance

• 00 Agent
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2012, 11:13:12 am »

Very nice man. You should include what version has been released. Keep up the good work!

I did include it, the title of the video states it was v4.2, as well as the title of this thread. Anyways, thanks!

liamcadhain

« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2012, 12:40:13 pm »

Well it all sounds the same to me, Electro, Techno, Dubstep, Whatever... :P

Same here. I'm afraid I don't quite get those kinds of genres whatsoever. I could have sworn though that I heard a hint of dubstep somewhere during the trailer but I was more than likely mistaken
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up