GoldenEye: Source Forums

• September 28, 2024, 03:36:02 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Goldeneye Trailer 2010- by Bryan Herbert  (Read 7029 times)

terps4life90

Goldeneye Trailer 2010- by Bryan Herbert
« on: August 18, 2010, 04:53:24 am »

My Verison of the Goldeneye trailer, I tried to move away from the darkness of the film and tried to bring the "badassness" of james bond lol. I hope you enjoy, comment, rate, and subscribe.

Here is the link:

Rodney 1.666

• Macc
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!
    • Steam profile
Re: Goldeneye Trailer 2010- by Bryan Herbert
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 06:36:18 am »

Pretty epic, but the music overpowered just about everything...
Fix that and your golden. (har-har-har)
Quote from: Friday, June 07, 2013
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: So I post on GE:S after 6 months and Facility comes on Radio Nintendo
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: think it's trying to tell me something
9:48 PM - Proxie: Tonight you will dream of Grant Kirkhope and VC

Goldenzen

• Music Composer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!
    • GoldenZen music - Nothing`s impossible
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2010, 10:29:40 am »

Hey Bryan, long time no see, sorry Ive been so busy lately, got 3 major projects going on + work, but the trailer is looking cool BUT Bryan, the music is a no-go :D No seriously if you want to keep it bad and dark it must be Serra or something of our stuff, because Arnolds music works ok for the newer Bonds but not for GoldenEye...

Cheers,

Yannick
"...ни однохо выздоха...гдые вашй.... I`m alone" Россия

опасно - не входитъ - Ыанник

Mangley

• No Longer Leads The Art
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2010, 10:57:07 am »

It goes wrong like many trailers in that you've tried to pack in pretty much every 'highlight' of the movie into the trailer. When I see trailers like that for new movies I often think to myself "well, I've just seen all the good parts of the movie" and feel disinclined to go and see the movie itself. If that's the director's method of teasing me into wanting to go and see the movie then I can't expect much more from the actual thing, can I?

There's no sense of intrigue or ambiguity, it's the entire movie thrown out of order and condensed into 2 minutes, leaving no space for my own imagination.
Concept Artist, Environment Artist, Effects Artist, Sound Designer

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2010, 11:02:48 am »

Watch a trailer for "Pan's Labyrinth" and you'll see what Mangley is talking about. That movie was spectacular, and the trailers made me want to see it even though its entirely in spanish (I hate reading subtitles). But the whole intrigue and setup for the movie is captured perfectly in it's trailers such that anyone with half a brain would want to go, NOW. :)

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2010, 01:30:24 pm »

Watch a trailer for "Pan's Labyrinth" and you'll see what Mangley is talking about. That movie was spectacular, and the trailers made me want to see it even though its entirely in spanish (I hate reading subtitles). But the whole intrigue and setup for the movie is captured perfectly in it's trailers such that anyone with half a brain would want to go, NOW. :)

I definitely want to go check that out

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;
Pages: [1]   Go Up