GoldenEye: Source Forums

• October 18, 2024, 02:36:13 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Ge_Dam_OWS  (Read 57774 times)

drukqaddik

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • drukqaddik has no influence.
Re: Ge_Dam_OWS
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2009, 09:42:50 am »

thats to help better understand

drukqaddik

• 00 Agent
« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2009, 09:44:45 am »

if anyone wants to do some music....... that would be pretty cool :) :) the intro to the dam was awesome in the original

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2009, 11:00:52 am »

Here ya go KM, your wish come true...lol

(not sure why its in SLOW MO...but it is)
All view points are of my own and not associated with the team.

Rodney 1.666

• Macc
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!
    • Steam profile
« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2009, 07:32:14 pm »

I like.

@druk: Just use the original Dam theme in the background in the meantime. That's what I do.

Pretty fun little test, got some sweet ideas with the help of Druk, Macc and KM.

Few know who "Macc" is. ::)
Quote from: Friday, June 07, 2013
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: So I post on GE:S after 6 months and Facility comes on Radio Nintendo
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: think it's trying to tell me something
9:48 PM - Proxie: Tonight you will dream of Grant Kirkhope and VC

jjmusicnotes

« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2009, 10:35:36 pm »

if anyone wants to do some music....... that would be pretty cool :) :) the intro to the dam was awesome in the original

I'm just a contributor, but I'm currently working on an arrangement transcribed from the original game soundtrack :)

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2009, 05:02:16 am »

well atleast something snapped.... wait that was KM computer.. ok:

Yah I was testing my new overclock settings and finally, right before I was about to exit, my computer crashed... so I tuned it down a little and now its running like a dream

BTW, love the fan elevator, that is going to be totally epic when I throw a remote mine down the shaft and blow up VC who is chasing me
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 05:04:04 am by killermonkey »

Sole Signal [Audix]

• Retired Developer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Sole Signal [Audix] is working their way up.Sole Signal [Audix] is working their way up.Sole Signal [Audix] is working their way up.
    • Sole Signal music
« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2009, 05:02:40 am »

Cool stuff, jj. Interested in hearing it.

For Beta 4 I'm working on a GoldenEye medley of sorts, creating a long track with 5 or 6 sources in it. Dam makes up the first 1:25 of it. Maybe I'll post a preview if I can find the rendered intro...

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2009, 11:40:52 am »

wow, wow and double-wow. the screens look awesome & I canĀ“t wait to jump off the dam like brosnan (s stuntman)   ;D
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

Rodney 1.666

• Macc
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!
    • Steam profile
« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2009, 01:46:18 pm »

I believe he did it himself, actually.
Quote from: Friday, June 07, 2013
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: So I post on GE:S after 6 months and Facility comes on Radio Nintendo
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: think it's trying to tell me something
9:48 PM - Proxie: Tonight you will dream of Grant Kirkhope and VC

jjmusicnotes

« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2009, 05:18:13 pm »

Cool stuff, jj. Interested in hearing it.

For Beta 4 I'm working on a GoldenEye medley of sorts, creating a long track with 5 or 6 sources in it. Dam makes up the first 1:25 of it. Maybe I'll post a preview if I can find the rendered intro...

sweet man, is the medley going to be used for anything specific?

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2009, 12:37:23 am »

major, make sure to "fit" the water brushes!

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2009, 12:52:11 pm »

I finally bought a good Semi-Pro Digital Camera (Nikon D70s, couple years old, but still pwns 80% of others, also all I have now is some S-Pro Level Film cameras') so I might leave my house one of these days and have a shot at this so called "Life" I've read about in magazine.

But still will be working on it in the early hours of the morning when Drukqaddik is hounding me from his work. So progress should stay on track. Plus I gotta make some Custom Decals and such to link Fac/Dam/Runway together, so will be photoshoping some as well.

Also waiting for KM to code in that Portal Gun ;)

And I smell a cool launch video when its finished, maybe a G-Mod bungee off dam, into a cool climatic ass woopin inside...hmmm
All view points are of my own and not associated with the team.

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #57 on: March 25, 2009, 01:51:49 pm »

And I smell a cool launch video when its finished, maybe a G-Mod bungee off dam, into a cool climatic ass woopin inside...hmmm

oh yeah, I smell that, too. and it smells ...mhhh..very very good..like sunbathed water glittering behind a dam...  :P
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

Sp1nn3y

• Local Graphic Artist
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Sp1nn3y has no influence.
    • Sp1nn3ys Portfolio Website
« Reply #58 on: March 25, 2009, 03:23:30 pm »

oh yeah, I smell that, too. and it smells ...mhhh..very very good..like sunbathed water glittering behind a dam...  :P

Eww... who farted

drukqaddik

• 00 Agent
« Reply #59 on: March 26, 2009, 01:40:50 am »

But still will be working on it in the early hours of the morning when Drukqaddik is hounding me from his work. So progress should stay on track.

o man, youre killin me :D
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Up