GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 28, 2024, 03:22:53 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [ISSUE] Cannot shoot through teammates....  (Read 3789 times)

terps4life90

[ISSUE] Cannot shoot through teammates....
« on: July 02, 2013, 08:55:51 pm »

I know this issue was address and was supposedly fixed for 4.2.3. I have tried it out with all weapons with friendly fire off and with no avail. Out of curiosity and honesty was this issue even fixed or did you guys forget?

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
Re: [ISSUE] Cannot shoot through teammates....
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2013, 02:06:53 am »

You can only shoot projectiles through teammates (rocket, grenade launcher). Normal weapons are unaffected by this change.

terps4life90

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2013, 04:14:30 pm »

You can only shoot projectiles through teammates (rocket, grenade launcher). Normal weapons are unaffected by this change.

Tried that and they weren't going through teammates.

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2013, 05:13:56 pm »

I owe you an apology... this feature WAS coded in, but in the transition from SVN to Git.... it vanished!

I have reincorporated these changes and they will be pushed out in the next maintenance patch.

terps4life90

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2013, 05:49:56 pm »

I owe you an apology... this feature WAS coded in, but in the transition from SVN to Git.... it vanished!

I have reincorporated these changes and they will be pushed out in the next maintenance patch.

no need to apologize, shit happens lol.
Pages: [1]   Go Up