GoldenEye: Source Forums

• October 19, 2024, 12:24:06 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Goldeneye: Source Golden Gun ownage  (Read 11825 times)

terps4life90

Re: Goldeneye: Source Golden Gun ownage
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2012, 12:11:21 pm »

Poor from from Troy and Terps with this way-too-serious banter..

I expect silliness like this from prebs in Counterstrike. Way to reflect poorly on the community.

Don't you dare Wake. I am doing nothing but defending myself here.

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2012, 04:02:48 pm »

Don't you dare Wake. I am doing nothing but defending myself here.

Defending yourself from what, Exactly? Shame of being bad at a game? Honestly, Who cares but yourself? I mean, It's a damn game. No one cares if you're good at it or not, It's made to have fun, Especially this game.

You want to defend yourself from shame? Thrash this thread and never speak about it again, It's going to be way more effective than making a frag clip and posting it over YouTube, Because all I saw so far in this thread is you and Troy comparing e-cock sizes and bragging about it, And others either laughing or facepalming about it, Including me, Which is rather pretty fucking pathetic on both of your parts.

This ain't a CoD/Halo community, Yet you both acted like two CoD players right just now raging about who's better at the game. I'm not being rude, I'm just saying plain facts.

Mangley

• No Longer Leads The Art
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2012, 07:20:15 pm »

It's pretty apparent to me that the rage in this thread is entirely one-sided.

Roger is a light-hearted kind of guy with a sense of humour, and his sarcasm and irony is really blatant. Troy don't let him wind you up.
Concept Artist, Environment Artist, Effects Artist, Sound Designer

Rodney 1.666

• Macc
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!
    • Steam profile
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2012, 12:45:24 am »

Some readers of the Troyll vs Derps exchange are taking it too seriously themselves, methinks.
Quote from: Friday, June 07, 2013
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: So I post on GE:S after 6 months and Facility comes on Radio Nintendo
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: think it's trying to tell me something
9:48 PM - Proxie: Tonight you will dream of Grant Kirkhope and VC

terps4life90

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2012, 12:14:53 pm »

Defending yourself from what, Exactly? Shame of being bad at a game? Honestly, Who cares but yourself? I mean, It's a damn game. No one cares if you're good at it or not, It's made to have fun, Especially this game.

You want to defend yourself from shame? Thrash this thread and never speak about it again, It's going to be way more effective than making a frag clip and posting it over YouTube, Because all I saw so far in this thread is you and Troy comparing e-cock sizes and bragging about it, And others either laughing or facepalming about it, Including me, Which is rather pretty fucking pathetic on both of your parts.

This ain't a CoD/Halo community, Yet you both acted like two CoD players right just now raging about who's better at the game. I'm not being rude, I'm just saying plain facts.

I posted a frag video, thought some people would enjoy it. I don't believe I am bad at this game, so those words Roger and Sucks should never be used together unless your saying my name lol. Troy began berating me about how apparently i was "crying" and totally being a douche. Simply enjoy the fucking video. I am not trying to show off but i just thought it was funny how many kills i got in this match in one round. Enough is enough.

TriDefiance

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 78
  • TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2012, 04:37:46 pm »

Cool video

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2012, 06:42:18 pm »

It was a really cool video. And he may want to claim this thread is his to say "enough is enough".

If I think you went too far terps, with another community member and violate the spirit of this mod, ill say so. Its an opinion, and kindly deal with it.

@ rodney. It's got nothing to do with taking it more seriously than should. Its a forum that represents our mod, not some steam chat banter venue where ego trade off occurs.

Friendly banter is great. When people have serious problems with each other, it just looks bad. So if you do rile someone up or enjoy a fued, kindly don't respond or take it to PM
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 06:44:07 pm by Wake[of]theBunT »
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up