GoldenEye: Source Forums

• October 19, 2024, 04:45:06 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Promote GE:S ; Its time to get NEW players!  (Read 17874 times)

Sam Colt

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.
Re: Promote GE:S ; Its time to get NEW players!
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2011, 02:33:43 pm »

My order has been placed with FedEX. I should be getting the cards by the end of the month  :angel:
Completed: twine_mi6_sc, 1138_hangout, ge_garrison

Sam Colt

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2011, 03:53:38 am »

I got the cards. I'll post images of them when I get them chance. They are SEXY  :angel:
Completed: twine_mi6_sc, 1138_hangout, ge_garrison

Jackred

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Jackred has no influence.
« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2011, 04:35:38 pm »

Hey I played against you last night what's up.

I know a lot of people playing this mod remember playing hours among hours of the original multiplayer.

I honestly like this more than the original game because I really like the team with many good multiplayer games.

Now a days it's hard to find a really close comparison between an classic and their remake though the closest one I got to experience is Resident Evil.

Sorry I am also an fan of Resident Evil and I got a lot of respect for this mod.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up