GoldenEye: Source Forums

• September 28, 2024, 05:22:45 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Visible Left Hand On Some Weapons  (Read 7062 times)

markpeterjameslegg

• Did I fire six shots? Or only five?
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 202
  • markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!
Visible Left Hand On Some Weapons
« on: August 20, 2010, 06:57:07 pm »

I was wondering if there was any intention to at some point to draw in a left arm for some of the weapons, the AR33 and the Sniper look a bit silly floating in the air like that, also I noticed that the rocket launcher has a handle at the front. Ive written a list of weapons that I feel would look better with a second arm and hand:-

KF7 Soviet
AR33
Shotgun
Auto Shotgun
Sniper
Rocket Launcher
D5K
Phantom

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!
Re: Visible Left Hand On Some Weapons
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 08:07:12 pm »

Nope. Wouldn't be goldeneye with a left arm.
All view points are of my own and not associated with the team.

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2010, 08:37:45 pm »

How old are you?

EDIT:

Your profile says you are 36, for whatever reason my instinct doesn't believe that. However, in the case that you really are 36 plug in your N64, turn on GE, and tell me how many left arms you see whilst you play (not counting other people's left arms!)

markpeterjameslegg

• Did I fire six shots? Or only five?
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 202
  • markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2010, 09:20:53 pm »

I am 36, and are you suggesting that I am childish for making a suggestion that I am sure other people have thought about. You make out that you welcome suggestions, then you insult people for making them. And how old are you? Your response would suggest the attitude of a teenager, makes no difference, this is not the first time a question has been answered in a condescending manner and I won't be asking any more questions.

VC

• Valiant Varanidæ, Citrus Jockey
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2010, 10:10:45 pm »

KM, Master of Public Relations.  Give him a hand for out-sarcasming VC.
"As for VC's scripts they have not broken the game at all, in fact the game has never felt better." -- KM
"(03:12:41 PM) KM: I would call you a no life loser, but you are useful"
"(03:12:59 PM) VC: Go ahead.  I am, and I am."

Enzo.Matrix

• Lead Public Relations
  • Reputation Power: 179
  • Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2010, 10:29:10 pm »

You have arms?  next your going to be talking about those silly things called feet.
GoldenEye: Source Co-Creator
Personal Mission: -Play GE:S with a GE007 N64 Dev (Dr. Doak)
-GE:S reviewed by Yahtzee

Rodney 1.666

• Macc
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!
    • Steam profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2010, 10:35:18 pm »

I am 36, and are you suggesting that I am childish for making a suggestion that I am sure other people have thought about.
[snip rant]

Usually suggestions like that are made by newer generations who don't fully understand what it is that the team is re-creating.
Quote from: Friday, June 07, 2013
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: So I post on GE:S after 6 months and Facility comes on Radio Nintendo
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: think it's trying to tell me something
9:48 PM - Proxie: Tonight you will dream of Grant Kirkhope and VC

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2010, 05:30:05 pm »

I am 36, and are you suggesting that I am childish for making a suggestion that I am sure other people have thought about. You make out that you welcome suggestions, then you insult people for making them. And how old are you? Your response would suggest the attitude of a teenager, makes no difference, this is not the first time a question has been answered in a condescending manner and I won't be asking any more questions.

I'm 25 and treat everyone equally, I would hope I am perceived as consistent. Please refer to the "why is km a dick" post for more info. Don't stop asking questions just because you get a dead pan blunt response. I enjoy answering questions. If you search you'll see your question was already asked about three times before.

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2010, 07:50:17 pm »

next your going to be talking about those silly things called feet.

What are those?

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

VC

• Valiant Varanidæ, Citrus Jockey
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2010, 07:56:48 pm »

Mostly they're useless floppy things that toes stick to.
"As for VC's scripts they have not broken the game at all, in fact the game has never felt better." -- KM
"(03:12:41 PM) KM: I would call you a no life loser, but you are useful"
"(03:12:59 PM) VC: Go ahead.  I am, and I am."

Gabbo

• Cate Archer's secret lover
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • Gabbo might someday be someone...Gabbo might someday be someone...Gabbo might someday be someone...Gabbo might someday be someone...
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2010, 08:41:08 pm »

I've always assumed we were just floating torsos that could hold massive armories on our backs. Feet are altogether new to me
Pages: [1]   Go Up