GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 28, 2024, 04:11:08 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Have you ever...  (Read 3679 times)

jjmusicnotes

Have you ever...
« on: October 30, 2009, 05:12:49 am »

In this topic, I thought it would be fun to share funny GE experiences that we've had in a "have you ever" type of format.

For example:

In the Silo level, have you ever cranked on super-slow mode so you could whip out your RCP-90's and sock him in the face 1000 times before he drops his briefcase?

Go!

coolDisguise

• GoldenEye fan
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • coolDisguise barely matters.coolDisguise barely matters.
Re: Have you ever...
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2009, 10:09:23 am »

I haven't done that, I shot him with a golden gun or something, but it sounds like a nice idea.

Have you ever noticed the slightly different ending animations when bond gets on the train in depot when the guards in it are still alive?
Depending on the weapon you're holding and cheat modifiers (like slow or fast animations, DK mode etc) the scene changes.

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
Re: Have you ever...
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2009, 01:50:30 pm »

For example:

In the Silo level, have you ever cranked on super-slow mode so you could whip out your RCP-90's and sock him in the face 1000 times before he drops his briefcase?

Yeah, I have. With different weapons, in fact. The P90 is overkill for slow-mo. What looks really nice is when you use dual DD's and run around Max Payne style.

Have you ever killed Baron Samedi in Egyptian's final cut scene? If so, how many times? Was it with a friends controller or with one of yours?
Pages: [1]   Go Up