GoldenEye: Source Forums

• September 19, 2024, 09:41:19 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: Scaramanga`s house  (Read 81573 times)

TwiggyTwink

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • TwiggyTwink has no influence.
Re: Scaramanga`s house
« Reply #75 on: December 16, 2010, 08:57:05 pm »

They god!

I adore the screenshots. Terrific for your first map. (b^_^)b

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #76 on: January 02, 2011, 03:21:28 pm »

hey kids,

here´s the last screenshot, I guess. I´m polishing the map at the moment, adding some sound effects and testing the traps.

thanks for your patience

« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 04:41:30 pm by The Cy »
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

Calystos

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Calystos has no influence.
    • Gamers For Gaming
« Reply #77 on: January 02, 2011, 03:24:26 pm »

What can be said other than freakin awesome work, :-)

And if ya need helpers to test, I'll certainly offer my services, :-D

Hope ya had a great xmas an a happy new year, keep up the great work!

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #78 on: January 25, 2011, 04:02:33 pm »

ok guys, here are the last impressions of the map. I think it can be tested soon, maybe at the beginning of february. anybody who wants to join the testing-phase can send me a massage including the steam-name. and then we will see.   ;D

and here we go:

« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 05:20:52 pm by The Cy »

Calystos

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Calystos has no influence.
    • Gamers For Gaming
« Reply #79 on: January 25, 2011, 04:08:56 pm »

Exceptional work!  Specially love the hover board bit, nice BTTF ref, :D

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #80 on: January 25, 2011, 06:03:09 pm »

Some of these pictures reminds me of some crazy Nipper maps on CS 1.6 (Blahhh, Whaaa etc.)
Looks really good!

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #81 on: January 26, 2011, 01:37:29 am »

This looks so awesome. Sign me up for testing :-D

terps4life90

« Reply #82 on: February 09, 2011, 09:12:29 pm »

I would love to test it as well, would that be ok if I did?
« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 09:14:01 pm by terps4life90 »

The Cy

• 00 Agent
« Reply #83 on: February 15, 2011, 06:24:53 pm »

I would love to test it as well, would that be ok if I did?

yeah, that would be ok. but at the moment there are some technical issues which slow down the final progress of the map and that´s what really annoys me.

Entropy-Soldier

• Managing Director
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 372
  • Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #84 on: February 15, 2011, 06:51:57 pm »

I'm sure we would all be glad to help if you described the issue in detail.
"By reading this, you’ve done more than you can imagine." - Adrian

Ruone Delacroix

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Ruone Delacroix has no influence.
    • Nexus of Gaming
« Reply #85 on: February 15, 2011, 07:36:23 pm »

From the pictures, the map looks amazing! I hope you get those issues kinked out because I would love to play it very soon.
Admin of {TLP} Tastes Like Pants

Proud player of Goldeneye: Source. Keep up the great work, team!

CCsaint10

• Nickname: "Saint"
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #86 on: February 16, 2011, 02:40:10 am »

I sent you a PM for testing this beast. Not sure if you got it or not, but I am sure there will be a handful of us to help you out. :) Look forward to seeing it when you get your first version out. :)

Brings back memories, doesn't it? :D

Proxie

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #87 on: February 16, 2011, 03:27:44 am »

I'm sure we would all be glad to help if you described the issue in detail.
        ^this

Unless you wish to figure the problem out by yourself, silly Cy.  :-*

The Cy

• 00 Agent
« Reply #88 on: February 19, 2011, 03:33:45 pm »

I fixed some of the technical problems the last days, but there are quite a few things which confuse me.

1. I always have to write down the command "buildcubemap" in-game, so that the cubemaps will work correctly after restarting the map, right?. but I don´t know what has to be done at the end of the map-progress, so that the cubemaps can be seen forever in the future download

2. kraid told me to pack my own textures via pakrat in the final bsp. should I pack the soundscpae and the music-file in there, too?

3. some confusion about putting the ctk- and the living daylights-tokens into the map. nothing worked fine yet.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 04:55:59 pm by The Cy »

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #89 on: February 19, 2011, 06:12:19 pm »

1. Just do buildcubemaps and exit the game. The data is stored inside the BSP, so if you recompile the map it will erase that data, which is why you have to rebuild on every map compile (save Entities Only Compile)

2. Yes, and don't forget to make a 'scripts/music/level_music_[mapname].txt'

3. Use ge_tokenspawn entities for all tokens. The gameplay will find them and place the appropriate tokens there (depending on settings). also place ge_tokenspawn_mi6/janus for team based gameplay in/near the respective team spawn locations.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11   Go Up