GoldenEye: Source Forums

• October 19, 2024, 07:30:12 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21   Go Down

Author Topic: GoldenEye: Source Achievements  (Read 182319 times)

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
Re: GoldenEye: Source Achievements
« Reply #270 on: April 09, 2012, 04:07:45 pm »

I also support prop killing, maybe 'Cruel World' or something?

you mean destroying tables and chairs?
what about Rambo Bond - The Timothy Dalton Award

or                The Million Dollar Bill
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 04:16:06 pm by The Cy »
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

coolDisguise

• GoldenEye fan
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • coolDisguise barely matters.coolDisguise barely matters.
« Reply #271 on: April 09, 2012, 04:20:32 pm »

Nope, I think what Proxie and I meant was 'killing other players using props'. ;)

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #272 on: April 09, 2012, 07:33:58 pm »

Nope, I think what Proxie and I meant was 'killing other players using props'. ;)

The World Is Enough seems like a suitable name to me, if the team wants to create an achievement with world kills.

terps4life90

« Reply #273 on: April 09, 2012, 08:01:49 pm »

Here is another achievement idea. I call it "Mr.Stamper's chakra torture" the henchman from the tomorrow never dies movie. the objective is to take as much damage without dying but also getting at least 8 kills while having 2 bars of health left. You can pickup body armor as much as you want. So basically getting kills when you have more then 2 bars of health won't count until you have 2 bars or less.

coolDisguise

• GoldenEye fan
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • coolDisguise barely matters.coolDisguise barely matters.
« Reply #274 on: April 09, 2012, 10:57:12 pm »

Good thinking there, PPK - since TWINE was intended but already taken, TWIE makes sense and is also a play on the title of TWINE.

@'Mr. Stamper's chakra torture': are you allowed to die at all as long as you manage to pull off the feat of taking the most damage of all players in the one life when you stay at or below 2 bars and kill 8 people?

WNxEuphonic

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 106
  • WNxEuphonic is awe-inspiring!WNxEuphonic is awe-inspiring!WNxEuphonic is awe-inspiring!WNxEuphonic is awe-inspiring!WNxEuphonic is awe-inspiring!WNxEuphonic is awe-inspiring!WNxEuphonic is awe-inspiring!WNxEuphonic is awe-inspiring!WNxEuphonic is awe-inspiring!WNxEuphonic is awe-inspiring!WNxEuphonic is awe-inspiring!WNxEuphonic is awe-inspiring!
    • Euphonic.dev
« Reply #275 on: April 10, 2012, 02:24:01 pm »

I don't like the idea of requiring a certain weapon to get the achievement, just make it three hats in one round or one of each character -- otherwise it'll be one of those achievements that you never get in real gameplay and only get farming them.

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #276 on: April 10, 2012, 03:05:44 pm »

The World Is Enough seems like a suitable name to me, if the team wants to create an achievement with world kills.

that`s a really great idea. shame it wasn´t mine ;P

terps4life90

« Reply #277 on: April 10, 2012, 03:58:55 pm »

Good thinking there, PPK - since TWINE was intended but already taken, TWIE makes sense and is also a play on the title of TWINE.

@'Mr. Stamper's chakra torture': are you allowed to die at all as long as you manage to pull off the feat of taking the most damage of all players in the one life when you stay at or below 2 bars and kill 8 people?
Yes, after you have aquired 8 kills while at 2 bars of health, you can die.

terps4life90

« Reply #278 on: April 10, 2012, 04:02:31 pm »

Here is another one. Kill 25 people with the tv's that are in the main room in the bunker. i think a good named for it could be "Closely Monitored".

« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 12:45:04 am by terps4life90 »

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #279 on: April 11, 2012, 12:58:45 am »

that would be perfect for Funhouse because of the deathtraps- Gullotine and the death Pit near the goldengun..

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #280 on: April 11, 2012, 01:01:37 am »

"Never Say Never Agian"
Continue Playing for 5 Rounds and Win The 5th Round (while having 0 points in the previous 4 rounds)

Proxie

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #281 on: April 11, 2012, 02:18:42 am »

"Never Say Never Agian"
Continue Playing for 5 Rounds and Win The 5th Round (while having 0 points in the previous 4 rounds)

That promotes bad gameplay, which is not good.  Also, triple post.

The Cy

• 00 Agent
« Reply #282 on: April 11, 2012, 08:07:03 am »

that would be perfect for Funhouse because of the deathtraps- Gullotine and the death Pit near the goldengun..

the deathtraps in funhouse aren´t props, they are brushes which work like doors. and the guillotine isn´t there anymore, too useless ;P

terps4life90

« Reply #283 on: April 12, 2012, 12:45:15 am »

Here is another one. Kill 25 people with the tv's that are in the main room in the bunker. i think a good named for it could be "Closely Monitored".

Thoughts???

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #284 on: April 12, 2012, 02:05:25 am »

Don't think it's possible. Just shows as a explosion.
All view points are of my own and not associated with the team.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21   Go Up