GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 29, 2024, 01:57:43 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Confused.. About Goldeneye Source?  (Read 3767 times)

The Golden Gun

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • The Golden Gun has no influence.
Confused.. About Goldeneye Source?
« on: February 09, 2009, 06:36:33 pm »

Heard about this on LEFT 4 DEAD FORUMS and I was excited to hear a Goldeneye Source game.

As being a great bond fan as a kid as I grew up with Pierce Brosman but did watch all the others, I will always remember my first  ever game on the N64 being Goldeneye.

So obviously as I heard this, I came straight here. What is confusing me though is the game up and running or is it still in development and if they're is any way I can ply it can anyone tell me. ty.

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
Re: Confused.. About Goldeneye Source?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 06:43:21 pm »

Hi there mate. First things first: welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

This mod is still currently in Beta stage (BETA 3 is the current version), i.e. it is still in development. My advice is to browse the forums and look for information about the mod, which is scattered throughout them. You can also consult the wiki: http://wiki.goldeneyesource.net/index.php/Main_Page. It contains a lot of useful information. Take your time reading it; you won't regret it.

In the meantime, if you have any other questions, feel free to ask them in this thread!

Sp1nn3y

• Local Graphic Artist
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Sp1nn3y has no influence.
    • Sp1nn3ys Portfolio Website
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 06:44:07 pm »

Golden Eye Source Beta 3 came out a few days ago.. go get it ASAP :D if you love GE then you'll love GE:S b3 i must say..

Edit: oh PPK you quick bastard.

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2009, 06:50:57 pm »

Edit: oh PPK you quick bastard.

Hell, I'm Lucky Luke!
Pages: [1]   Go Up