GoldenEye: Source Forums

• September 22, 2024, 05:33:09 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: BETA 3 Tonight? 12am...  (Read 14727 times)

VC

• Valiant Varanidæ, Citrus Jockey
  • Retired Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.
Re: BETA 3 Tonight? 12am...
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2009, 05:04:48 pm »

I generally eat between seven and ten tacos in rapid succession.
"As for VC's scripts they have not broken the game at all, in fact the game has never felt better." -- KM
"(03:12:41 PM) KM: I would call you a no life loser, but you are useful"
"(03:12:59 PM) VC: Go ahead.  I am, and I am."

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2009, 05:15:12 pm »

I never ate a taco in my life. Although I'd eat the one on JcFerggy's avatar; it sure looks tasty.

PS: Thanks for the info regarding the size of the installer. I thought it would be bigger though.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 05:17:15 pm by PPK »

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2009, 06:07:27 pm »

Settle down Sharp. Lol

lmaoo i think u where the only one who got that.. HIGH 6!

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

Ruone Delacroix

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Ruone Delacroix has no influence.
    • Nexus of Gaming
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2009, 06:26:53 pm »

I think it would be good to release it at midnight. Less people will be online to download it, so there will be less strain on the server.

Not always true. Take into consideration that it's a Friday night. A lot of people will be getting this when it releases in less than 11 hours.
Admin of {TLP} Tastes Like Pants

Proud player of Goldeneye: Source. Keep up the great work, team!

mbsurfer

• Inactive Tester
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2009, 05:30:29 am »

It's OUT!  Just finished downloading, so now it's time to pray for my Steam to start working ::)

kingkoopa

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • kingkoopa has no influence.
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2009, 05:34:20 am »

Yep downloading 53% as we speak god i hate slow internet, just changed my plan from the 1500/256 24GB to the 20000/1000 60gb plan wont take affect for 3 days :(

Nesseight

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Nesseight has no influence.
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2009, 05:57:34 am »

Ah, you guys [the devs] have given me a reason to launch Steam once again. Thank you all for putting such hard work into this mod! Goldeneye 64 is like the classic literature of console gaming and GES is like the top selling movie that reminds everyone of it's epic existence.

To those FPS gamers who are new to Goldeneye and never had a N64, think of all the epicness Halo brought to XBox... only before XBox was conceived, and with a level of realism that many retro gamers consider blatantly astonishing to this day, and that's the Goldeneye of the previous generation.

Downloading as I type (sorry I wasn't around during the B2 era, it didn't behave properly but that was probably purely the system I was using at the time).

I've seen from the trailer that Viash is still around and still making people fall over. I look forward to showing him that I can still catch bullets... before respawning... numerous times...

<3
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up