GoldenEye: Source Forums

• September 21, 2024, 06:35:34 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: How goes it everyone?  (Read 15790 times)

Bloodix

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Bloodix has no influence.
    • Greg The Gamer
How goes it everyone?
« on: November 29, 2008, 10:59:20 pm »

As prob noone actually remembers me, well maybe some old old members, but I used to be apart of the team a long time ago(i worked on Cradle for a good bit). Just checking in on Goldeneye Source, seeing where it is at nowadays.

The project is certainly looking great! ;D

Edit: I see I'm in the wiki. Gotta admit, i do miss this place. Too bad im very rusty at making levels now adays. Been years since I tried. lol
« Last Edit: November 29, 2008, 11:07:08 pm by Bloodix »
Part of the original level editor team during the Alpha era | 2005. I created the original Cradle map.

Rodney 1.666

• Macc
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!
    • Steam profile
Re: How goes it everyone?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2008, 11:41:11 pm »

BETA 3, bitches!  ;D
Look around in the Announcements forum.
Quote from: Friday, June 07, 2013
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: So I post on GE:S after 6 months and Facility comes on Radio Nintendo
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: think it's trying to tell me something
9:48 PM - Proxie: Tonight you will dream of Grant Kirkhope and VC

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2008, 04:44:01 am »

hey bloodix. Nice to see ya around. if you want to be added to the "inactive' list on the forum groups, just holla and someone can make it happen. Take care and stick around ;)

Jonathan [Spider]

• Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Jonathan [Spider] has no influence.
    • Jonathan Scott Art
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2008, 10:28:55 am »

man thats from way back in the day hehe.
the projects still going strong dude, a release is coming up in the not to distant future you should keep swingin by to check up on us.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 11:09:38 am by Wake[of]theBunT »
Fonfa
"making out with ugly girls builds character"
"getting the ugly girls then the pretty ones makes you feel like leveling up in an rpg game"

SLX- i'm having a problem
Spider2544 - if you need me to bury a hooker, i can be there in 20 mins with my shovel
SLX - bring condoms

Bloodix

• Agent
    • Greg The Gamer
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2008, 06:30:44 pm »

Ya i think i might try to stick around a bit more. plus, i think i am going to try to add Goldeneye: Source to the Clans and Ladders list at the site i work for(look in signature)
Part of the original level editor team during the Alpha era | 2005. I created the original Cradle map.

PeskySaurus

• Secret Agent
  • PeskySaurus is looked down upon.
    • NUKEMAN & Kittyboy
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2008, 06:40:33 pm »

clans for GE:S? effin excellent. I know when beta 3 comes out im gonna do some volunteer spreading of the word, and get as many people pp7ing online as i can hehe
"I got something deep inside of me, courage is the thing that KEEPS US FREE!" - If you don't know the source of this line, don't even bother talking to me you communist.

Jonathon [SSL]

• Generalist
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 99
  • Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!
    • Steam Community Page
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2008, 07:29:59 pm »

clans for GE:S? effin excellent. I know when beta 3 comes out im gonna do some volunteer spreading of the word, and get as many people pp7ing online as i can hehe

There were several clans for GES, but most of them have either disbanded or left GES for other things, for example the Janus Syndicate and [L[T]K]... but clans like WNx are still going somehow
Luchador: I NEVER NAME MY FILES IN UPPER CASE
Luchador: I ONLY TALK IN UPPER CASE
[GE:S] killermonkey: GOOD TO KNOW

Wake[of]theBunT

• Retired Lead Developer
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2008, 07:41:11 pm »

Id say wait bloodix, dont waste time plugging GE:S as a competition game just yet. Your intentions are kickass, i hope you can turn many heads at that site but for now Beta 1.0 or even 1.1h is barely playable compared with what we are testing behind closed doors. Beta3 is going to be an infinitely better property to sell as a clan pleasure, its going to be very stable, the team is making that goal #1 and for instance teamplay will become a much more prominent feature in beta3 than previous release ; not to mention how outside influences can attempt to do wonderful things serverside with LUA.

Oh and rest assured [L[T]K] will be back alongside WNx as an active clan once the new release hits the community.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 07:44:23 pm by Wake[of]theBunT »

Bloodix

• Agent
    • Greg The Gamer
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2008, 07:44:30 pm »

prob good idea. I'll wait till beta 3 comes out. And see how it is then.

I really miss this game, i should download it sometime and see how it comepares to the initial Alpha versions(which i still have. lol)

heck, be nice to see how my old map Cradle turned out. haha
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 07:46:17 pm by Bloodix »

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2008, 07:55:36 pm »

prob good idea. I'll wait till beta 3 comes out. And see how it is then.

I really miss this game, i should download it sometime and see how it comepares to the initial Alpha versions(which i still have. lol)

heck, be nice to see how my old map Cradle turned out. haha

gotta get a hold of fonfa for that one haha cause I have no clue were this map went!

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

WNxCJL9788

• Secret Agent
  • WNxCJL9788 has no influence.
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2008, 08:17:11 pm »

but clans like WNx are still going somehow
'Cos we rock.

PeskySaurus

• Secret Agent
  • PeskySaurus is looked down upon.
    • NUKEMAN & Kittyboy
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2008, 08:42:55 pm »

considering how amazing 1.1 is, and the way you guys are talking like its a distant memory of horse poo compared to beta 3..... well. lets just say i cant wait for beta 3. and ill totally join a clan. liscence to kill for life! THATS HOW REAL MEN PLAY DAMNIT. lol
"I got something deep inside of me, courage is the thing that KEEPS US FREE!" - If you don't know the source of this line, don't even bother talking to me you communist.

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2008, 09:03:04 pm »

considering how amazing 1.1 is, and the way you guys are talking like its a distant memory of horse poo compared to beta 3..... well. lets just say i cant wait for beta 3. and ill totally join a clan. liscence to kill for life! THATS HOW REAL MEN PLAY DAMNIT. lol

lmao

TILL I DIE MO FUCKKAHHH!!!

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

Bloodix

• Agent
    • Greg The Gamer
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2008, 01:38:46 am »

gotta get a hold of fonfa for that one haha cause I have no clue were this map went!
so it's never been released? Thats ashame :(

Wake[of]theBunT

• Retired Lead Developer
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2008, 01:41:51 am »

beta 1.0/1.1h.

Cradle lives thar!
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up