Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: update  (Read 8415 times)

Ermac

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Ermac has no influence.
update
« on: August 17, 2008, 12:33:15 am »

Is this game ever going to be updated again? Like getting rid of the burst fire pistols.

Sporkfire

• Retired Developer
  • 00 Agent
  • Sporkfire has no influence.
Re: update
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2008, 07:28:23 am »

Is this game ever going to be updated again? Like getting rid of the burst fire pistols.

Of course.

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2008, 11:49:12 am »

go to moddb.com and check the updates. Burst fire pistol IS patched by a former coder from GE:S that made an unofficial release.

download 1.1H build, ppl actually play that most days [5-10 at peak time]

Ermac

• Agent
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2008, 10:38:57 pm »

go to moddb.com and check the updates. Burst fire pistol IS patched by a former coder from GE:S that made an unofficial release.

download 1.1H build, ppl actually play that most days [5-10 at peak time]
All the populated servers don't have that patch. Oh yeah another thing that annoys me about this game is how is takes a billion hits to kill somebody when they are wearing body armor.

Jonathon [SSL]

• Generalist
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 99
  • Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!
    • Steam Community Page
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2008, 10:42:29 pm »

All the populated servers don't have that patch. Oh yeah another thing that annoys me about this game is how is takes a billion hits to kill somebody when they are wearing body armor.

That's because you can't see 1.1h servers in the beta 1.0 server browser. (They're considered completely separate games)

The 1.1h patch semi-fixes the hit box bug, which is why you should use it.
Luchador: I NEVER NAME MY FILES IN UPPER CASE
Luchador: I ONLY TALK IN UPPER CASE
[GE:S] killermonkey: GOOD TO KNOW

Ermac

• Agent
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2008, 10:46:17 pm »

That's because you can't see 1.1h servers in the beta 1.0 server browser. (They're considered completely separate games)

The 1.1h patch semi-fixes the hit box bug, which is why you should use it.
It's not a hitbox issue. But i'll try the patch thanks.

FReXx

• Tareyu Eyre
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2008, 08:19:49 pm »

I have tried the patch 1.1f on MODDB I is not for the difference with 1.1h. Unless the text that is now as the betâ 1. I noticed that also make the patch 1.1f bug each time a server changes card. I'm not on, maybe it's me who has misunderstood install the patch!
Released maps:
Download - Ge_Bunker_Nw - Updated for Ges 5.0

Mark [lodle]

• Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Mark [lodle] has no influence.
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2008, 06:40:00 am »

Should be using h as it has some bug fixes over f. Hit box bugs in the original beta was due to prediction not working.

I should update the moddb profile to include h but i dont want to piss the devs off (as i work for moddb but not ges)
Pages: [1]   Go Up