GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 28, 2024, 06:58:05 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Where are all the Aussies at?  (Read 4042 times)

kingkoopa

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • kingkoopa has no influence.
Where are all the Aussies at?
« on: January 15, 2008, 05:19:20 am »

Is there anyone from OZ that is currently playing? everytime i look on the 1.1 unofficial patch version there is nobody is the server ever... thats the only server avalible the official beta version there is no aussie servers at all. So if there is any aussies here that play let me know what time u normally play im getting sick of the 300 ping servers i need to go in

trezza

• Agent
  • trezza has no influence.
Re: Where are all the Aussies at?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2008, 06:21:42 am »

i would, believe me but the patch didn't work for me, says something when i try to join, when they release a new official version of the game with all they're new maps and guns, if theres an oz server i will definitely be playing, why not even start up a steam community group for oz and nz ge:s players.
when i was young i used to think there was a character named oddjaw, a combination between jaws and oddjob

kingkoopa

• Agent
  • kingkoopa has no influence.
Re: Where are all the Aussies at?
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2008, 07:10:18 am »

LOL Trezza do u have a perfect dark steam group i just found it before i came back here lol, yeah i just created a steam page but where am i going to find players......

trezza

• Agent
  • trezza has no influence.
re
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2008, 08:09:17 am »

yeah i made the pdark one :p, I know one player! me.
add me to steam as trays_ or use my email traymayne@hotmail.com and i'll join, as for other people... advertise! maybe even get one of those free web hosts and start up a site if u get a big enough community.
when i was young i used to think there was a character named oddjaw, a combination between jaws and oddjob
Pages: [1]   Go Up