GoldenEye: Source Forums

• September 29, 2020, 08:06:08 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Map] UT_Turbine  (Read 2151 times)

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Tester
  • Reputation Power: 312
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
[Map] UT_Turbine
« on: April 30, 2018, 09:17:09 am »

NamajnaG presents

UT_Turbine

A recreation from Unreal Tournament 1999

Greetings everyone! After a few months of hiatus and several sleepless nights, Turbine is now released!
Turbine is a complete conversion from Unreal Tournament 99 to Goldeneye Source, created from scratch in Hammer.
Like my other map from Unreal Tournament Codex, I've used the original map in UnrealEd as a reference to achieve the highest possible accuracy in brushwork, lighting and overall detail.
Whilst there are obvious changes such as weapon/armor placement and the engine differences, the core map is the same and I tried to recreate the original feel as much as possible, whilst drifting away from the much darker lighting the original map had for obvious reasons.

I've included a .res file for server owners, although I did not test it, it should work without problems. Should it have any problems, please contact me and I'll see what I can do to fix it.

I would like to sincerely thank everyone who helped me in the making and testing of this map, and I would also like to thank everyone who showed interest in this map!
Without futher ado, happy fragging!

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Helios

• WNxSpectra
  • Agent
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Helios is leading the good life!Helios is leading the good life!Helios is leading the good life!Helios is leading the good life!Helios is leading the good life!Helios is leading the good life!Helios is leading the good life!Helios is leading the good life!Helios is leading the good life!Helios is leading the good life!Helios is leading the good life!
    • Warrior Nation
Re: [Map] UT_Turbine
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2018, 10:03:12 am »

This map is awesome! It looks great and it's fun to play on  :)

namajnaG

• Tester
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2018, 07:10:57 pm »

Thanks for the kind words Helios, I'm glad you're having a good time with the map!

Adrian

• Level Designer
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • Adrian is awe-inspiring!Adrian is awe-inspiring!Adrian is awe-inspiring!Adrian is awe-inspiring!Adrian is awe-inspiring!Adrian is awe-inspiring!Adrian is awe-inspiring!Adrian is awe-inspiring!Adrian is awe-inspiring!Adrian is awe-inspiring!Adrian is awe-inspiring!Adrian is awe-inspiring!
    • Steam profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2018, 06:52:46 am »

Awesome stuff, indeed! Congrats on the release :D
Official releases: Depot, Archives Classic, Library Classic

Third-party releases: Deus Ex-inspired Chateau DuClare

namajnaG

• Tester
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2018, 03:19:39 pm »

Thanks Adrian, always a pleasure!
Pages: [1]   Go Up