GoldenEye: Source Forums

• October 18, 2024, 07:31:09 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cool Levels To Have  (Read 7525 times)

markpeterjameslegg

• Did I fire six shots? Or only five?
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 202
  • markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!
Cool Levels To Have
« on: December 18, 2010, 07:14:13 pm »

I was looking at some old vids of Goldeneye 64 today and I stumbled across the Jungle level. I completely forgot about this level, I got to thinking how cool it could be to have this level on multiplayer, especially if you had some nice high places to sniper people. Does anybody have any other good level ideas?

Luchador

• Retired Lead Developer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 175
  • Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!
    • My Website
Re: Cool Levels To Have
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2010, 07:32:08 pm »

We plan on making every level that was in the original game! Our level designer Kinky is currently working on Jungle.

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2010, 09:16:46 pm »

If you have any thoughts though, it cant help to share them even if the maps are already underway they could be shaped by good community suggestions!

Keep it up, and thanks for your comments.

Storm101

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Storm101 has no influence.
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2010, 09:32:43 pm »

ge_dam_classic please.   ;)

markpeterjameslegg

• 00 Agent
  • markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2010, 09:46:05 pm »

Yeah, the Dam could be cool, remember the secret island on the N64 that you couldn't get to, the map could be designed with access to it, perhaps leading to an underground glass tunnel going under the water. Obviously it would have to be expanded a little otherwise it would be too linear. Oh... And im so happy to hear the Jungle map is being made, awesome.

Rodney 1.666

• Macc
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!
    • Steam profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2010, 11:01:52 pm »

Major was pretty far into a Dam project for a while, but it just kinda fell off the face of the Earth.
Quote from: Friday, June 07, 2013
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: So I post on GE:S after 6 months and Facility comes on Radio Nintendo
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: think it's trying to tell me something
9:48 PM - Proxie: Tonight you will dream of Grant Kirkhope and VC

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2010, 11:08:14 pm »

The Dam is a lie
All view points are of my own and not associated with the team.

Gabbo

• Cate Archer's secret lover
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • Gabbo might someday be someone...Gabbo might someday be someone...Gabbo might someday be someone...Gabbo might someday be someone...
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2010, 11:26:47 pm »

The Dam is a lie
The Dam sprung a leak.

mbsurfer

• Inactive Tester
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2010, 07:55:45 am »

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2010, 08:55:39 am »

The Dam was on loan for "Hard Rain" (1998) and it got buried with christian slater's career....

Nah but I love CS and hard rain. Its just a cheap joke.

The truth is Betty White took from the set upon wrapping photography ; the Dam borrowed from Goldeneye used in Hard Rain and she is keeping it and will take it to her grave! For now she uses it to keep her wet..

OWOWOWOW EWWWW wake you didn't just say that did you yes you did muahahaha.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 08:57:35 am by Wake[of]theBunT »

markpeterjameslegg

• 00 Agent
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2010, 02:08:57 pm »

There used to be a Frigate level didn't there? What happened to that, was it not very good? That was one of my favorite levels in the original Goldeneye and one of my favorite tunes as well. I'd like to hear a remake of that tune. Also Statue park would be cool level, and Depot. I think Train would be a bit pointless though, unless it was actually stopped in a station. It would be cool running around a station, especially if trains are zooming past as well.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 05:08:03 pm by markpeterjameslegg »

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2010, 03:23:24 pm »

I'm anticipating Depot a lot, Unfortunately there are no public news yet about it.

Storm101

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Storm101 has no influence.
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2010, 06:49:32 pm »

I forgot about Frigate. I think that map was used back in in Beta 1.1. I would love to see it be converted to 4.1 if anyone still has it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up