GoldenEye: Source Forums

• September 28, 2024, 11:18:51 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Surface Map  (Read 12832 times)

CCsaint10

• Nickname: "Saint"
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!
Re: Surface Map
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2010, 12:16:35 am »

@kraid - ah, i gotcha. Sorry for the confusion. I thought it was just anyone who joined the clan could have it. Didn't know it is only select people that choose not to distribute it. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

@Doc - My bad doc, I had no intent of trying to cause a fight. I originally thought you weren't even offering the map for people to check out, which I see now is completely wrong. I appreciate very much that you host any ges map and file. I have no control over the group of people who don't release game modes like you were saying, but I agree with you that we should all share what we have to create a stronger community of players. If some servers have stuff and others don't, it causes a little bit of a division in the community, which I like to see all players having fun together. My bad man, I respect you greatly. I hope you don't think so otherwise. :) Thank you for your work.

Brings back memories, doesn't it? :D

Doc.NO

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Doc.NO hides in shadows.
Re: Surface Map
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2010, 11:02:42 am »

I would be damned had I used Luch's hard work for my own benefit :P In fact, I had everything planned, installed, and in the rotation as well as Luchador's approval to use bsp file in 4 when my stellar, beta1-era fast download mirror has gone byebye :/

My bad man, I respect you greatly. I hope you don't think so otherwise. :) Thank you for your work.
Cheers man, my respects to you too.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up