GoldenEye: Source Forums

• October 19, 2024, 10:27:02 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Linux server's binaries  (Read 6759 times)

John

Linux server's binaries
« on: February 19, 2010, 11:10:36 am »

Hi,

I'm French, and I want to know if someone can give me the link to download the GES B4 server's binaries ?

I've got a dedicated server by OVH, and I want to host a GES server on it.

I have send a previous email, but no one answer to it.

Thx a lot.

See ya.

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!
Re: Linux server's binaries
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 11:21:17 am »

I'd really like to help ya, but its a system we have to stick with for sake of not being tricked.

I sent you a steam friends request. But till then the only way is the formal way:

As i said in my release info, they are available 2 days prior and interested hosts are meant to be using wake@goldeneyesource.net to enquire about the process of getting files, that is the present and future protocol for doing this early releasing :)

Anyone who is a real serverhost, can PM and link me to their site or provide evidence they are a DEDICATED serverhost for GE:S, can get the files in the final 12 hours til release time, to be setup in time.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 11:24:43 am by major »
All view points are of my own and not associated with the team.

John

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 11:29:20 am »

Ok,

I have sent a PM.

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2010, 12:25:25 pm »

Server all setup and ready

Closed
All view points are of my own and not associated with the team.
Pages: [1]   Go Up