GoldenEye: Source Forums

• September 20, 2024, 06:40:08 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hi, wondering who I would address this to? I need a written consent...  (Read 6453 times)

Unknown Target

Hi, I'm part of the Electronic Gaming Society at RIT, and help run the LANs here, where we typically cater to over 100 to 200 people at a single event. At our next LAN we were hoping to distribute Goldeneye: Source, and one or two other mods on a CD to people who walk in through the door, and run an open gaming server for all of the mods so that people can hop in. It would be great exposure for you guys, however before we can do it we need written consent of the team before the CD printing place will actually print the CD's. Would the Goldeneye team be averse to this? Either way, please contact me at jtp4753 at rit.edu. You can view our website at http://www.egsrit.com/. Thank you!

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
Re: Hi, wondering who I would address this to? I need a written consent...
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2009, 12:40:34 pm »

Hey, I sent you an email. This sounds like an AWESOME idea, thanks for contacting us!

Rodney 1.666

• Macc
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!
    • Steam profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2009, 09:00:37 pm »

That's a good idea.

If I had a job at the LAN place here I'd try to do the same thing...
Quote from: Friday, June 07, 2013
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: So I post on GE:S after 6 months and Facility comes on Radio Nintendo
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: think it's trying to tell me something
9:48 PM - Proxie: Tonight you will dream of Grant Kirkhope and VC

Ruone Delacroix

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Ruone Delacroix has no influence.
    • Nexus of Gaming
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2009, 09:04:41 pm »

I hear ya, Rodney. That'd be too cool. Hope your event goes well, UT.
Admin of {TLP} Tastes Like Pants

Proud player of Goldeneye: Source. Keep up the great work, team!
Pages: [1]   Go Up