GoldenEye: Source Forums

• September 29, 2024, 02:15:52 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15   Go Down

Author Topic: Ge_Bunker_Nw  (Read 113506 times)

Emilia

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!
Re: Ge_Bunker_Nw
« Reply #165 on: January 06, 2013, 08:36:40 am »

Amazing detail. I love it.

The only thing I don't like is the open plan toilets/bathroom. I can see the door is knocked down, but the other side is too open. Kills the realism for me. (I know it is to aid the flow of the map :) )
MaJoR: "This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo getting to be awesome"

FReXx

• Tareyu Eyre
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #166 on: January 13, 2013, 09:21:56 am »

Sorry if I do not give a new for this map but I have a deal with someone and it's urgent.
Released maps:
Download - Ge_Bunker_Nw - Updated for Ges 5.0

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #167 on: January 13, 2013, 10:35:47 am »

Don't worry about it, Release news when you're ready.

kraid

• Game Artist
  • Reputation Power: 191
  • kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!
    • my Homepage
« Reply #168 on: January 13, 2013, 11:54:02 am »

a deal about the map?

FReXx

• Tareyu Eyre
  • 00 Agent
  • FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #169 on: January 13, 2013, 01:46:46 pm »

a deal about the map?
No, another map for Cs:Go
Released maps:

StupidMarioBros1Fan[1138]

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • StupidMarioBros1Fan[1138] barely matters.StupidMarioBros1Fan[1138] barely matters.
« Reply #170 on: December 20, 2013, 04:30:45 pm »

So....what exactly happened to the map? Have you just not being able to work on it because of real life, did you lose interest in it or this mod, did it get lost somewhere on your computer and you can't find it, did it get deleted accidentally or in a computer crash and you just never got to back it up, did you just happen to forget about it and forgot you never finished, did you actually finish it and forgot to upload it to the forums for us to get or what?
It's just that this map was looking amazing and it had so much interactivity which I love to find in GE:S maps, and I subbed to your channel a long time ago...back in the summer I believe to see when you post a new video on it or other maps. I'd understand if you lost it in a crash and forgot to back it up, or had done so much hard work on it since the last backup and just completely lost interest in it because believe, that's happened to me more than once. ಠ_ಠ I'd also understand if it just became boring or not fun and wanted to stop because that has also happened to more than once...actually it's one of the main reasons why I work on YouTube videos, hacking Super Mario 64, Super Smash Bros Brawl, GoldenEye 007, and Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. The upside is when I lost interest in one thing, it's usually because I gained interest in one of the others....which is why I have two major SM64 hacks, literally, more than 64 unfinished Brawl hacks, and only tiny bits done for certain YouTube videos. Course being ADHD doesn't help so I tend to quit when part of one thing is a very boring process, like animating or cropping out part of a video because I'm a perfectionist and hate it when the green screen effects leave an outline or make other parts of the object semi-transparent. *facepalm*
Anyways I went a bit off topic, main point is I'm asking what happened and that I'll understand whatever reasons you have for not working on it and won't be mad.
Don't ask, Stupid Mario Brothers is a YouTube series that I love to watch, and most likely you probably read my username as "SuperMarioBros1Fan" at some point. Yes I get that question a lot since this isn't the only account with this name. ::)

terps4life90

« Reply #171 on: January 24, 2014, 12:41:29 am »

5 years later...still unreleased LMFAO!

FReXx

• Tareyu Eyre
  • 00 Agent
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #172 on: January 26, 2014, 09:37:47 am »

Sorry for the long wait on my part. I was greatly occupied it last time.

I'm back and I'm currently working on the map. Nevertheless, three areas to create and finalize all details. I try to find ideas for new parts and corridors for the map are less hermetic. If you have ideas you would like to have as additions, do not bother you especially!

Last thing I managed to do a real-time reflection on the textures of the map.

A good idea or not?

« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 10:57:31 am by FReXx »
Released maps:

soupcan

• Lead Systems Administrator
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 236
  • soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #173 on: January 26, 2014, 06:47:41 pm »

Realtime reflections is something I've been wanting to mess with for a while, and it certainly can add to some types of environments, but the type of reflection on the textures really doesn't make it feasible to not just use cubemaps, IMO. The advantages of real-time reflections is something your normal player just isn't going to notice unless the objects have a clean reflection, like the floor in the Carrington Institute.

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #174 on: January 26, 2014, 07:20:35 pm »

The reflections are hot... Although too strong in the main room or perhaps a shitty janitor? Haha

Jonathon [SSL]

• Generalist
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 99
  • Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!
    • Steam Community Page
« Reply #175 on: January 26, 2014, 07:41:10 pm »

Those reflections looks absolutely sweet. Only thing I'd really worry about is the performance cost.
Luchador: I NEVER NAME MY FILES IN UPPER CASE
Luchador: I ONLY TALK IN UPPER CASE
[GE:S] killermonkey: GOOD TO KNOW

Proxie

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #176 on: January 26, 2014, 09:26:34 pm »

Looks nice!  A bit too shiny though as KM said

Peroxwhy?gen

• GE:S Lifer
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...
« Reply #177 on: January 26, 2014, 09:36:22 pm »

If you want any suggestions i'd say that you should connect the prison room the the mirrored hallway.

Other than that the reflections look awesome; but what KM said it looks like a janitor left all the mop water on the floor, i think it looks nice in the entrance/exit of the bunker though.

I SHOOT YOU FUCKING 16 PP7 SHOOTS AND YOU DONT DIE MAN

Lord_Crow

• I sell stamps and stamp accessories.
  • Agent
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Lord_Crow barely matters.Lord_Crow barely matters.
« Reply #178 on: January 26, 2014, 09:41:58 pm »

Performance, That's what I was worrying about. I mean, don't get me wrong, this work is phenomenal. I have no complaints what-so-ever.

It's just will people like me with sub-par integrated graphics card be able to run it and get the 50 frames a second like I do with one of the core maps of the game?

Graslu

• You can't win.
  • Tester
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 143
  • Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!
    • YouTube
« Reply #179 on: January 26, 2014, 09:59:48 pm »

If I'm right, disabling water reflections in video options will remove these ones, so you shouldn't have any permormance problem.

They look great, but I think it's better in parts with the same type of floor as the entrance, like they said.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15   Go Up