GoldenEye: Source Forums

• October 19, 2024, 06:35:20 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anybody Else Seen This?  (Read 8484 times)

Migedith

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Migedith has no influence.
Anybody Else Seen This?
« on: March 11, 2009, 08:44:16 pm »

Found it playing on egyption behind the sarcophogus.

In Memory
Nicholas L. Bishop
1978-2006

"And finally there is a part of me that is really looking forward to finding out the answer to one of life's great mysteries. Is there life after death? What is out there? So many people go about their daily lives unconcerned with the fact that they are nothing more than an ant upon a huge rock flying through a universe so large it can't even be imagined. The universe is so vast, what is my part to play in this thing called life? Nobody knows for sure what happens to our souls when we depart this plain of existence. I am going to find out. I think it's going to be something both unimaginable and great. I will see you on the other side."

JcFerggy

• Reputation Power: 87
  • JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!
Re: Anybody Else Seen This?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2009, 08:59:15 pm »

There is one in plain view outside the Facility washrooms.

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2009, 09:07:51 pm »

It is present in every map, I guess. It's a nice memorial to the father of this project.

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2009, 09:09:36 pm »

I even have it in my level I'm working on.
All view points are of my own and not associated with the team.

PPK

• PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2009, 09:20:50 pm »

I even have it in my level I'm working on.

Nice one major; it should be something all GE:S mappers should do, in my honest opinion. I don't bother if they don't, but it is a nice touch. Oh, and don't forget to post you ma here on the forums when you are finished!

BTW, what Nicholas wrote... when I read it for the first time I was touched. Really.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 09:23:03 pm by PPK »

Migedith

• Agent
  • Migedith has no influence.
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2009, 09:43:26 pm »

It is present in every map, I guess. It's a nice memorial to the father of this project.

Oh I see. I just started playing this version. I'm pretty impressed, despite the random shaking you experience when moving.

PPK

• Warrior Nation
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2009, 10:08:07 pm »

Oh I see. I just started playing this version. I'm pretty impressed, despite the random shaking you experience when moving.

I'll go a bit off-topic to explain this, but oh well: the shaking you motion is weapon sway and the characters' own movement, that not only causes the weapon sway, but also of the rest of the body. It's a natural tendency when you run; you can't keep yourself still and prevent any movement that may hinder your accuracy or your FOV stability. GE007 had this feature too BTW.

CCsaint10

• Nickname: "Saint"
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2009, 01:43:13 am »

no ppk, he is talking about the orange box bug that causes players to glitch up and get stuck in walls occasionally. It happens to everyone...this has been talked about in numerous threads...

Brings back memories, doesn't it? :D

steven_m64

• Insane Coder
  • Secret Agent
  • steven_m64 has no influence.
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2009, 09:58:41 am »

no ppk, he is talking about the orange box bug that causes players to glitch up and get stuck in walls occasionally. It happens to everyone...this has been talked about in numerous threads...

http://forums.goldeneyesource.net/index.php/topic,3401.0.html

;)

PPK

• Warrior Nation
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2009, 09:18:15 pm »

Oh Ok. Thought he was talking about what I described. Didn't pay attention when reading what he wrote hehe.

CCsaint10

• Nickname: "Saint"
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!

Brings back memories, doesn't it? :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up