GoldenEye: Source Forums

• September 23, 2024, 08:25:36 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: More Female Characters Please!  (Read 14422 times)

ZeroThreat

More Female Characters Please!
« on: March 11, 2009, 07:26:21 pm »

I think so far there is that one black chic.. I forget her name cause I don't care for her much. I'd rather play as Nataliea(sp?) or Xena which were both in the N64 version if I remember correctly. I enjoy playing so far. I can't wait for the patch to come out with the improvements.

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
Re: More Female Characters Please!
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2009, 09:07:09 pm »

More characters are planned; you'll just have to wait for them to come out. Remember that all GE007 characters will be included. The black chick's name is May-Day.

VC

• Valiant Varanidæ, Citrus Jockey
  • Retired Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2009, 10:06:28 pm »

Welcome ZT.  I was in the server when you mentioned this in-game shortly after 3.0 was released, and have been championing greater character selection.   Much to our dismay, I don't see this issue being addressed soon, as all I'm seeing is more male villains in the work-in-progress threads.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 10:08:12 pm by Viashino Cutthroat »
"As for VC's scripts they have not broken the game at all, in fact the game has never felt better." -- KM
"(03:12:41 PM) KM: I would call you a no life loser, but you are useful"
"(03:12:59 PM) VC: Go ahead.  I am, and I am."

Kinky

• Level Designer / Environment Artist
  • Retired Developer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Kinky has no influence.
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2009, 03:47:59 pm »

>___<

Anyway, VC, thats not entirely true and you know it....

Ive said too much  :-X

Currently in Progress - ge_jungle

VC

• Valiant Varanidæ, Citrus Jockey
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2009, 05:57:38 pm »

Actually it is to the best of my knowledge.  If someone started a female model, it's news to me.
"As for VC's scripts they have not broken the game at all, in fact the game has never felt better." -- KM
"(03:12:41 PM) KM: I would call you a no life loser, but you are useful"
"(03:12:59 PM) VC: Go ahead.  I am, and I am."

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2009, 06:53:15 pm »

Sometimes you know nothing :P There is actually 2 female characters basically done art wise. Getting them in-game is step 2, and the bigger step. The art will become official PR if its a chance they will make beta 4. So thats your tip-off to lookout for.

Aside from that, sorry we dont exactly discriminate. Its mostly been a victim of circumstance. Personally ive most wanted natalya to be modeled, since the time beta 1.0 surfaced.

RogerMooreSucks

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2015, 07:38:37 am »

I really wish either Natalya or Xenia was made instead of that ugly female scientist we got. I never understood why she is even in the game. There are in fact no female scientists in the original game. Seriously. What was the real reason that female scientist was even made?
Troy, get back on that treadmill

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2015, 07:56:25 am »

I really wish either Natalya or Xenia was made instead of that ugly female scientist we got. I never understood why she is even in the game. There are in fact no female scientists in the original game. Seriously. What was the real reason that female scientist was even made?

http://goldeneye.wikia.com/wiki/Scientist_%28Female%29

you were saying....

RogerMooreSucks

• 00 Agent
  • RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2015, 08:09:38 am »

She is a non memorable character.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 08:32:14 am by RogerMooreSucks »

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2015, 08:53:08 am »

Well The Female Scientist is part of The Multiplayer Character list
memorable or not she is part of the original game and we should be appreciated of having characters to choose from
besides she isnt ugly at all
just be patient there are alot of good things coming to GES :) you just have to wait

kraid

• Game Artist
  • Reputation Power: 191
  • kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!
    • my Homepage
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2015, 02:42:06 pm »

...you just have to wait
Or create the female character you're waiting for on your own.

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2015, 04:31:00 pm »

The female scientist's head was modeled after Spider's girlfriend at the time.

Troy

• GE:S Coder
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 260
  • Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2015, 05:03:05 pm »

I agree with Roger about this.  We really need to get Natalya and Xenia as playable characters.
Complete - Arsenal, One Bullet is Enough, Tournament DM v2, TurboDM
Defunct - Agent Under Fire
VC - Being such a dick, KM must be stroked before springing into action.

RogerMooreSucks

• 00 Agent
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2015, 05:27:57 pm »

I agree with Roger about this.  We really need to get Natalya and Xenia as playable characters.

=) I really want to be Xenia and wield my RCP90 and grenade launcher!!!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up