GoldenEye: Source Forums

• September 27, 2024, 04:23:03 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: ideas  (Read 13263 times)

diesal11

• you know how they say "the grass is greener on the other side"? well I forgot to water that shit
  • Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • diesal11 has no influence.
Re: ideas
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2009, 06:51:53 am »

Reason you can't right click to add silencer's is that the two weapons are different completly, and in different weapon load outs.
you could in the beta though

JcFerggy

• Reputation Power: 87
  • JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2009, 06:57:19 am »

We didn't have weapon loadouts in Beta 1, but instead whatever the server host wanted. Now we can pick between Automatics, Explosives, Shotguns, Random, Etc...

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2009, 06:58:04 am »

Now you can't in the Beta ;)

But they are 2 weapons with different characteristics. silencer is less accurate, and has no tracers. And is used in different loadouts, like silencers.. would you want a Regular pp7 in silencer loadout.
All view points are of my own and not associated with the team.

diesal11

• you know how they say "the grass is greener on the other side"? well I forgot to water that shit
  • Agent
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2009, 06:59:06 am »

We didn't have weapon loadouts in Beta 1, but instead whatever the server host wanted. Now we can pick between Automatics, Explosives, Shotguns, Random, Etc...
ah whoops got confused between weapon sets and the actual weapon

Mark [lodle]

• Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Mark [lodle] has no influence.
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2009, 07:15:22 am »

We did, but they crashed the servers so they all got removed.

diesal11

• Agent
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2009, 08:54:40 am »

80% of the noobs will spend less than an hour in game, not that important, it's only a color.
i used the wrong reference there i meant people like me that want it black
btw i edited it myself and changed it to black i attached an image to the post
the unselected weapons are transparent black and the selected weapon is the kf7 the throwing knife is out of ammo
When adding the silencers, the developers got the ZMG and the D5K mixed up. There was never supposed to be a silencer on the ZMG. Usually when people bring up wanting a silencer on the ZMG, there opinions go right out the window.
that i know,
im just saying it made an awesome sound,
can you at least put it as an option in the multi player advanced thingy
« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 08:57:45 am by diesal11 »
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up