GoldenEye: Source Forums

• September 22, 2024, 05:38:04 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: BETA 3 Tonight? 12am...  (Read 14729 times)

hyperscope

Re: BETA 3 Tonight? 12am...
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2009, 02:55:15 pm »

Beta 3 come out on my birthday!

Also I would just like to say that I used to follow this mod intensely way back when. I can't even remeber. But then I just sort of stopped playing and didnt check up to see your progress. Well let me say Iam super impressed! Iam looking forward to getting back into GE: Source.

-hyperscope
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 02:59:51 pm by hyperscope »

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2009, 03:45:14 pm »

Konrad knows mah voice is sexness. hes just playing coy for the community.

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2009, 04:35:09 pm »

No one cares for GMT people? Oh, c'mon! You could release it at a convenient time for all time stamps... *stops whining*

Kinky

• Level Designer / Environment Artist
  • Retired Developer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Kinky has no influence.
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2009, 04:39:18 pm »

Well i dont know about you but im looking forward to playing it at 5am GMT xD

Currently in Progress - ge_jungle

Sean [Baron]

• Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Sean [Baron] has no influence.
    • GoldenEye: Source Official Site
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2009, 04:40:47 pm »

You had it right the first time. Nobody cares about GMT. :)

Heh, I'm just kidding. We had to choose a time zone that fit best for everyone, and the majority of the people who play our mod are from the US. Even so, the mod releases at midnight, so hopefully it works out Ok for everyone. If not, it'll be there when you wake up.
/Sean "Baron" Stock
Director
sean@goldeneyesource.net

Kinky

• Level Designer / Environment Artist
  • Retired Developer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Kinky has no influence.
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2009, 04:43:53 pm »

You had it right the first time. Nobody cares about GMT.

:O /shock

Nah its fine... over here in the UK we are hardcore enough to be awake at 5am to play games ;)

Currently in Progress - ge_jungle

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2009, 04:48:13 pm »

I wanna apologize for his hardcoreness

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2009, 04:48:33 pm »

We had to choose a time zone that fit best for everyone, and the majority of the people who play our mod are from the US.

Yeah, I know. It fits good and somehow manages to cut the "thirst" for the mod a little short. I will only download it on Saturday, because at midnight I'm asleep (yeah, I go to bed early, got any problem with that? You got any problem with that? DO YOU? man, I'm a mean son of a gun... :P :P). By the way, what is the estimated size of the download? Because I don't want to go ovar teh limit for mah downloadszz thizz month... ;D

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2009, 04:49:27 pm »

511MB

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

Sean [Baron]

• Retired Lead Developer
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2009, 04:50:11 pm »

Estimated Size is 511MB
/Sean "Baron" Stock
Director
sean@goldeneyesource.net

JcFerggy

• Reputation Power: 87
  • JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2009, 04:50:35 pm »

I think it would be good to release it at midnight. Less people will be online to download it, so there will be less strain on the server.

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2009, 04:51:14 pm »

Your taco is so cute

EDIT: I wanna eat your taco

JcFerggy

• Reputation Power: 87
  • JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2009, 04:52:08 pm »

Your taco is so cute

EDIT: I wanna eat your taco
What one? It changes every second.

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2009, 04:53:45 pm »

What one? It changes every second.

I definitely wanna eat the pink taco

Sean [Baron]

• Retired Lead Developer
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2009, 05:00:48 pm »

I definitely wanna eat the pink taco

Settle down Sharp. Lol
/Sean "Baron" Stock
Director