GoldenEye: Source Forums

• September 20, 2024, 06:32:36 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: cant make bots react!  (Read 7079 times)

gonchi1207

cant make bots react!
« on: November 23, 2008, 04:28:41 am »

ok,, first of all, im amazed of what you achieved with this project, its great! as i read somewhere, n64 goldeneye is the first multiplayer fps,, and its really a classic,, i played it for years, after years and years without playing, today i searched in youtube how to pass egiptian temple ( i couldnt figure out how to deactivate the machine guns around the golden gun :S) and i passed it today! ( its impossible to figure out alone how to move to not activate the machine guns!) ... sooo,, in youtube as related videos appeared this, goldeneye source a hl2 mod,, i download it immediately........

for my disappointment i have all the servers with +200 latency,, i knew that because i live in south america :S.................

sooo i tried to use bots,,, i typed in the console bot_add and all ok......... but the bots,, stand up like retarded do not move,, do not attack if im near.......

where can i find bots for this mod pleeeaseeeee

thnx in adv

pd: sorry if the first part was unnecessary (how did i find out about this mod) but i wanted to say that

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
Re: cant make bots react!
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2008, 05:18:35 am »

Bot support is not coded into the mod in any release. We may not be able to get it into beta3 either when that is released, because its not quite as a priority over other features the team are working harder on.

Try going on a popular south american gaming forum etc and asking they host a server (only needs to be a 12-16 slot) for "beta 1.1h" of Goldeneye: Source, direct them to moddb.com to get it, and promise them that "beta3" when it surfaces will be worth hosting as well :D
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 05:20:47 am by Wake[of]theBunT »

gonchi1207

Re: cant make bots react!
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2008, 09:09:59 pm »

ohh man it was too good to be true,, xDDDDDDD now im not going to be able to play this mod ....... snif snif..... ill try,, but they wont host,, hosting is expensive, and you need to have an original source game to play goldeneye source,, here in south america all people uses no steam so they wont be able to install it......

ok,, thanks though,, hope someday you release ti with bots..

see ya!

Pages: [1]   Go Up