GoldenEye: Source Forums

• September 21, 2024, 11:23:43 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: what is hangout beta?  (Read 7335 times)

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
what is hangout beta?
« on: March 11, 2012, 08:56:25 am »

i recently saw a video of a map called 11'6_hangout_beta? i was wondering if thats a community map or something

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!
Re: what is hangout beta?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2012, 09:16:28 am »

1138_hangout_beta

I'd ask the [1138] boys.
All view points are of my own and not associated with the team.

Proxie

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2012, 09:33:15 am »

It's a map that Sam Colt made

terps4life90

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2012, 02:26:45 pm »

Well since I am in 1138 I will tell you. It is a "hangout" map for us 1138's to chill out at.

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2012, 03:55:10 pm »

I think its a place where they can meditate and touch themselves privately. I once caught valentin and brown suited bond kissing in the corner  ;-)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 04:01:59 pm by The Cy »
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

Sam Colt

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2012, 04:52:33 pm »

Cy has the truth of it.
Completed: twine_mi6_sc, 1138_hangout, ge_garrison

CCsaint10

• Nickname: "Saint"
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2012, 02:15:27 am »

and the secret naked room to stred and get high with ecstasy in...:) :) :)

Brings back memories, doesn't it? :D

terps4life90

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2012, 03:21:31 am »

and the secret naked room to stred and get high with ecstasy in...:) :) :)

don't forgot about the free reach arounds behind the big "1138" sign ;).

Sam Colt

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2012, 11:14:40 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEbnc73ItCE Roger.

No, in all seriousness the hang out was just my introductory map to Hammer.
Completed: twine_mi6_sc, 1138_hangout, ge_garrison

markpeterjameslegg

• Did I fire six shots? Or only five?
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 202
  • markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2012, 11:44:22 am »

I think its a place where they can meditate and touch themselves privately. I once caught valentin and brown suited bond kissing in the corner  ;-)

Ha ha ha ha, thanks Cy, the sun is now shining on my 'So Far' crap day.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 11:48:48 am by markpeterjameslegg »
Pages: [1]   Go Up