GoldenEye: Source Forums

• September 20, 2024, 09:50:41 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Goldeneye Source Fan Artwork  (Read 6788 times)

terps4life90

Goldeneye Source Fan Artwork
« on: February 02, 2012, 02:27:16 am »

Here is a fan poster i have created for advertisement. http://imageshack.us/f/838/ges2012posterbondswatch.jpg/ I hope you like it. Tell me what you think.

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
Re: Goldeneye Source Fan Artwork
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 10:03:19 am »

i think its terrific. nice job i love how you got all the image in around the circle

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 12:51:30 pm »

idea is great. but you can do better than that. I think you should light up the font and tone down the white background. make it totally black. then add some blood drops on the side of the watch display. and the green picture is uninteresting. take a rocket launcher, blow up something and take a photo. or take a pp7 (best known weapon in goldeneye and associated with bond) and focalise 006, standing in front of you, also aiming at you, covered in blood
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 01:01:51 pm by The Cy »
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

Proxie

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2012, 01:35:59 pm »

• Colors don't go well with each other
  • Why link to the forums?
  • Missing a colon in GoldenEye: Source
  • Exclamation point looks weird
It is a nice idea though, as Cy said.  Fix up the things that are mentioned.

terps4life90

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2012, 03:26:34 pm »

Thanks for the advice guys, the reason for the link is so that people know where to go to download the game. i don't know why i named it artwork, its more of a poster.

Proxie

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2012, 04:23:38 pm »

Thanks for the advice guys, the reason for the link is so that people know where to go to download the game. i don't know why i named it artwork, its more of a poster.

You linked to the forums, goober.  Use: www.geshl2.com/
Pages: [1]   Go Up