GoldenEye: Source Forums

• September 16, 2024, 08:08:32 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Goldeneye Source OST Review  (Read 5747 times)

TenchuX

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • TenchuX has no influence.
Goldeneye Source OST Review
« on: March 16, 2010, 06:09:00 pm »

Hi there!

It's been a long time since I last posted here about joining the music crew.  This time it's still for music, the music of this mod!

http://elder-geek.com/2010/03/radio-free-gamer-world-2-7/comment-page-1/#comment-3814

http://radiofreegamer.8bitx.com

Last week Justin and I over at Radio Free Gamer reviewed the GoldenEye Source OST, with some focus on the release of the Beta 4 songs.

We both loved the soundtrack, and talking about it.  "After Hour Martini" is actually playing while I write this.

Next week we're going to be talking with Tommy Tallarico.  Co-Founder of Video Games Live, and all around game music hero to me at least.  So if any of you game music fans have any questions you want us to ask him about Video Games Live or game music in general feel free to add those in this thread too.

Anyhow, hope you all enjoy the review, and if you're reading this and for some reason you've not download the soundtrack, get to it!

Sole Signal [Audix]

• Retired Developer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Sole Signal [Audix] is working their way up.Sole Signal [Audix] is working their way up.Sole Signal [Audix] is working their way up.
    • Sole Signal music
Re: Goldeneye Source OST Review
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2010, 11:56:37 pm »

Hey, thanks for the publicity both for the game and the soundtrack.

We're glad you like it.  :)

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2010, 04:24:17 am »

Yeah this review was pretty fricken cool. I dug it well done :D cheers for the mad props on the sound artists!

Goldenzen

• Music Composer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!
    • GoldenZen music - Nothing`s impossible
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2010, 11:08:00 pm »

Today I finally had time to listen to this podcast and have to say really great work/review.

Also from my side thank you very much for your interest and this professional proper feedback/analysis.

Cheers,

Yannick "GoldenZen"
"...ни однохо выздоха...гдые вашй.... I`m alone" Россия

опасно - не входитъ - Ыанник
Pages: [1]   Go Up