GoldenEye: Source Forums

• September 20, 2024, 09:35:15 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need A little help here....  (Read 6250 times)

SM_Stealth

Need A little help here....
« on: February 02, 2009, 08:22:19 pm »

Hi all, im new to the forums and to goldeneye source. i am very interested in playing this mod for half life 2. but i am not sure what i have to do to get the mod to run properly. so if anyone could give me some tips on how to do it i would appreciate it. thanks.

Jonathon [SSL]

• Generalist
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 99
  • Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!
    • Steam Community Page
Re: Need A little help here....
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 08:25:53 pm »

I would just wait until Beta 3 is released this Saturday if I were you.

Edit wake : really not what we want to have someone download an old release during release week.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 09:05:08 pm by Wake[of]theBunT »
Luchador: I NEVER NAME MY FILES IN UPPER CASE
Luchador: I ONLY TALK IN UPPER CASE
[GE:S] killermonkey: GOOD TO KNOW

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
Re: Need A little help here....
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2009, 09:10:53 pm »

Hi all, im new to the forums and to goldeneye source. i am very interested in playing this mod for half life 2. but i am not sure what i have to do to get the mod to run properly. so if anyone could give me some tips on how to do it i would appreciate it. thanks.

Hi, if you have steam installed the interface should be easy to navigate to setup. You will need at least 1(one) source game to run our mod (hl2,CS:S,DOD:S etc)

With that sorted, you will then

*go to tools option of steam and make sure you have "source sdk base - Orange Box" installed. From there

*when beta 3 is release (in 5 days around) there will be an .exe installer you download which, when run will automatically install the mod files to your steams mod directory.

*upon restarting steam, our mod will appear in your steam game browser!
« Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 10:07:59 pm by Wake[of]theBunT »
Pages: [1]   Go Up