GoldenEye: Source Forums

• September 19, 2024, 01:03:32 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Main menu  (Read 5887 times)

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
Main menu
« on: January 22, 2009, 01:15:59 pm »

I was wondering the other day I played GE:S. Can the main menu be modified to look like in the original, with the MI6 folder and stuff?

Also one thing I noticed is that every single HL2 mod I played has the menu in the same style of any Source game: the menu approximately in the middle of the screen, aligned left, sometimes with a different font other than the one used in HL2. Is this a limitation of the engine or not a limitation at all, just something that cannot be changed?

Mark [lodle]

• Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Mark [lodle] has no influence.
Re: Main menu
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2009, 01:55:33 pm »

its a limitation of source. We dont have much control over the look of the layout of the menu it self but we can change font and pos.

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
Re: Main menu
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2009, 02:25:53 pm »

Thanks for clearing that up. It really did seem like a limitation of the engine, hence the amount of mods that had the menu always with the same layout. DAMN YOU VALVe!

Pages: [1]   Go Up