GoldenEye: Source Forums

• September 21, 2024, 04:26:26 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What were your worst moments of 2012?  (Read 6600 times)

Kratos

• Reputation Power: 125
  • Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!
What were your worst moments of 2012?
« on: January 01, 2013, 06:18:42 am »

It was a Friday afternoon and I was on a killing frenzy in gungame counter strike. I told my friend we should watch the hobbit tonight. He tells me that his tablet took a beating and he was so fucking pissed.

This what happened to his $400 tablet  Asus transformer TF300T

I was like bro you got to be fucking kidding me. He bought a armor suit screen protector. What happened was, he had those maglite flash lights (the big size one) and it tipped over and smashed it right on his tablet screen.

This type of flashlight he owns http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_AXoYKQX5y9A/TNkD7h0Gm5I/AAAAAAAAADc/2MZNw9zWqNA/s1600/render_maglite01.png

I told him to contact Asus, and maybe they would help, but they want him ship it and pay for the damage. It was under warranty though.

Later in the day, i picked him up and we go to see hobbit. After the film, I dropped him off and on my way home, a fucking car swerves in front of me and I rear end her. Luckily the damage was not severe. The only thing happened was my front bumper has a small crack that I can easily repair.

So, after all that bullshit, I arrived home hoping things would get better, went to turn on my pc and  my computer motherboard stopped functioning and I was getting BSODS. I went and ordered a new mobo and thankfully things started getting better.

That was the story of my life.

Fuck!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 06:21:46 am by Terrowrist »

liamcadhain

Re: What were your worst moments of 2012?
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2013, 11:39:16 am »

Shit, what a day. Sorry to hear about your friend's tablet, that torch made quite the impact on it. Least it's still under warranty so you can go and get it repaired (provided shipping doesn't cost too much). Sorry about your mobo too, just one of those days where everything you touch turns to shit I guess

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2013, 08:32:34 pm »

That's not a quite good start of 2013 for you guys, Damn. Sorry to hear about that.

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2013, 09:19:43 pm »

When I see a woman on the road I find the nearest SUV to hide behind. If the woman is driving an SUV, I pull off to the side and pray.

;-)

Kratos

• Reputation Power: 125
  • Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2013, 02:46:11 am »

When I see a woman on the road I find the nearest SUV to hide behind. If the woman is driving an SUV, I pull off to the side and pray.

;-)

LOL. I will do this!
Pages: [1]   Go Up