GoldenEye: Source Forums

• September 23, 2024, 11:27:59 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I am invincible!?  (Read 7155 times)

WatchMyTrace

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • WatchMyTrace has no influence.
I am invincible!?
« on: February 10, 2009, 03:59:34 am »

the achievement requirements say to 'play as boris for an ENTIRE round and be awarded most deadly and longest innings' i believe i've accomplished this twice now and i still havent earned it? is there something i'm missing?

btw: I searched for a suitable thead to add this to before starting a new one but didn't find one, perhaps a new achievement topic could be placed in the forums.

mbsurfer

• Inactive Tester
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.
Re: I am invincible!?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 04:03:59 am »

Are you sure you played the ENTIRE round, and didn't jump in a minute late?  Make sure that the awards you got were Most Deadly and Longest Innings in the same round.  I made the mistake of mixing up different up awards into thinking I got the achievement several times. 

I also got this achievement today, and I believe JcFerggy was in there with me when I got it.  So it is possible :)

JcFerggy

• Reputation Power: 87
  • JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 04:04:48 am »

Yes and no. You might have done this like you have said, but for you to get the achievement, there has to be 4 or more people in the server. I don't know if it is 4 at the start, or just by the time the match ends though.

-EDIT-
CURSE YOU MEGA BUTT SURFER

WatchMyTrace

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • WatchMyTrace has no influence.
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2009, 04:09:15 am »

Yes and no. You might have done this like you have said, but for you to get the achievement, there has to be 4 or more people in the server. I don't know if it is 4 at the start, or just by the time the match ends though.

-EDIT-
CURSE YOU MEGA BUTT SURFER

This may have been the problem with my last effort there was only 3 including myslf at the beginning but several more by the end 

mbsurfer

• Inactive Tester
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2009, 04:14:11 am »

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2009, 04:27:38 am »

Yes sorry, that is an unwritten stipulation on this one. The server must have four people ON THE ROUND REPORT at least. A couple of the other achievements are like that too. This is to prevent you getting them without actually trying (not that it matters, but its all in good fun)

drukqaddik

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • drukqaddik has no influence.
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2009, 11:16:07 am »

this was a hard achievement to get for me. shoulda done it in ltk

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2009, 01:18:45 pm »

Good. I like to hear that hehe
Pages: [1]   Go Up