GoldenEye: Source Forums

• September 16, 2024, 08:10:17 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: UPDATE!!!!???  (Read 6428 times)

BCKMTWKILLAHS

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • BCKMTWKILLAHS has no influence.
UPDATE!!!!???
« on: April 12, 2008, 03:29:55 am »

Ok,I am definitley dying for an update......Also I am begging you developers to pleaseee release new characters weapons or levels sooonnn....pleassseeee....i mean im figuring you all have them pretty much done so make us extremely happy and release them!!! Thanks for listening to my desperate rambling

Jonathan [Spider]

• Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Jonathan [Spider] has no influence.
    • Jonathan Scott Art
Re: UPDATE!!!!???
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2008, 07:25:46 am »

next update is going to be about the code stuff that got done. we will get hat update out soon though.

no new characters quite yet, we are polishing up the old ones to get them all a bit tighter first.
as for the levels, right now we are getting some of our levels up and running in EP2 and they are in testing right now to find art bugs and things like that.

we would love to release stuff, but we want it to be good first hehe.
Fonfa
"making out with ugly girls builds character"
"getting the ugly girls then the pretty ones makes you feel like leveling up in an rpg game"

SLX- i'm having a problem
Spider2544 - if you need me to bury a hooker, i can be there in 20 mins with my shovel
SLX - bring condoms

BCKMTWKILLAHS

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • BCKMTWKILLAHS has no influence.
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2008, 09:52:30 pm »

code stuff?? please explain

CCsaint10

• Nickname: "Saint"
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2008, 05:32:19 am »

well...since they are recoding from scratch, they are probably going to release an update here like they did with the march update explaining where everything is and how long they might expect it to take to get the first "installment" out the door.

Brings back memories, doesn't it? :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up