GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 01:02:03 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Toggling Drugs? And Admin List?  (Read 2976 times)

codemaster94

• codemaster94
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Steam Account
Toggling Drugs? And Admin List?
« on: July 10, 2016, 12:20:29 am »

I've had the Drugs effect toggled on myself as well as others in the past. SovietSpaghetti and myself are admins on his server, and we've been wondering how to toggle the drugged out effect. I've heard as well that there's an admin list that allows you to easily use a command. I was wondering if anyone could give us some insight into these topics, please forum.

Thanks,
Code

Mangley

• No Longer Leads The Art
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!
Re: Toggling Drugs? And Admin List?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2016, 12:24:37 am »

I think what you're talking about is part of the SourceMod server plugin and has nothing to do with us.
Concept Artist, Environment Artist, Effects Artist, Sound Designer
Pages: [1]   Go Up