GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 01:54:45 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: v4.2 Countdown + Party  (Read 23559 times)

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
v4.2 Countdown + Party
« on: August 03, 2012, 09:02:32 am »

Loyal fans and friends,

Check out our moddb page for the live countdown timer!

August
3rd, at 5pm U.S EDT -0400
3rd, at 2pm Western U.S
3rd at 10pm (london)

Releasing soon, is GoldenEye: Source v4.2!

The release party will start 2 hours prior to the official release time. Check facebook and twitter for updates on the party details.

http://www.youtube.com/v/C3tnZN1T9Bo

Top 10 Changes in v4.2
  • Added full featured BOTS running on Python AI
  • Loading screen images with tips
  • Brand new character selection screen
  • Create server menu for easier LAN and single play
  • Full-screen help display for advanced scenarios
  • Objective icons and Teammate icons for easier play
  • Recoded Capture The Key focusing on teamplay
  • Team radar colors and standardized blip colors
  • Gamemode customizable weaponset selections
  • Overhauled Runway, Caverns, and classic maps

Sincerely,
Team GoldenEye: Source
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 04:20:25 pm by Wake[of]theBunT »

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
Re: v4.2 Countdown + Party
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 09:12:11 am »

:D !

markpeterjameslegg

• Did I fire six shots? Or only five?
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 202
  • markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2012, 09:24:02 am »

EPIC! Permission to put this as my YouTube Featured Video right away?

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2012, 10:14:07 am »

Go for it.

We wanted this whole weekend to be available to play our mod download. So this explains the proximity of our notice.

Also, major will be updating Facebook and twitter with party plans in about 6-8 hours!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 10:15:41 am by Wake[of]theBunT »

Excidium

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • Excidium barely matters.Excidium barely matters.
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2012, 10:15:41 am »

See you at the Party ppl!!!

markpeterjameslegg

• 00 Agent
  • markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 10:35:58 am by markpeterjameslegg »

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2012, 11:02:42 am »

Thats not all:

Trailer for Cy's New Funhouse

markpeterjameslegg

• 00 Agent
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2012, 11:11:47 am »

Thats not all:

Trailer for Cy's New Funhouse

Awesome. Great work Cy.

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2012, 11:13:29 am »

thanks, hope you like the trailers. see you all tonight! 8)
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

azomp

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • azomp barely matters.azomp barely matters.
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2012, 11:19:28 am »

I'm late to the party, only finding out about this a few days back. From what I've seen I am very impressed!

Don't let any of the nay sayers bring your hopes down, keep coding to maintain the project. I see the odd comment about how interest has wained in the years since starting the project, but all that does is to leave the people who'll you'll want to be playing against.

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2012, 11:23:08 am »

I added our top 10 changes in 4.2. The official change list will be out around release time.

liamcadhain

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2012, 11:59:04 am »

That's great news.

I'll more than likely be gone out tonight at release time but I'll be sure to download it the minute I get back. Scratch that, seems as though I will be around after all. A big thank you to all the team for their efforts and hard work put into the mod so far. I've no doubt that this release will be an even bigger success than the last and that it'll help bring some more players back into the mod
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 08:13:45 pm by liamcadhain »

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2012, 12:17:08 pm »

KM, that's a nice signature you have there...

It's finally here. The changes are nice but I want this release more than anything for different reasons than playing it.

Sam Colt

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2012, 01:31:22 pm »

Looks fantastic guys. I can hardly wait. See you all tonight.
Completed: twine_mi6_sc, 1138_hangout, ge_garrison

arturok1992

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • arturok1992 has no influence.
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2012, 02:19:25 pm »

Nice!
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up