GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 29, 2024, 02:34:28 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: [MAP] Runway Screens (7/27/07)  (Read 27840 times)

Xanatos

• Colombian Decaffeinated Coffee Crystals
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Xanatos has no influence.
    • The Janus Syndicate
[MAP] Runway Screens (7/27/07)
« on: July 27, 2007, 07:03:43 am »

As seen in the 7/27/07 Weekly Update

Click for larger image

Map by Sharpshootah
« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 09:54:00 pm by JcFerggy »

MtM0201

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • MtM0201 has no influence.
    • my music
Re: [MAP] Runway Screens (7/27/07)
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2007, 05:46:54 pm »

great job man, just try and make the fog a tad lighter..I think that'd be a little better. :)

coomdoom

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2007, 08:50:53 pm »

I love it. I've been looking forward to the Runway for quite a while. Can't wait for it's release.

rodolfostanic

• Secret Agent
  • rodolfostanic has no influence.
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2007, 12:01:57 am »

I love the fog that way. It looks like a very cold and windy map, and of course, it adds a little bit of difficulty to see the enemy, which is very nice in a multiplayer game.
Quote from: fonfa
go back to your jungle you brazilian freak

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2007, 02:55:30 pm »

thanks for the feedback guys , as for the fog, i actually do need to lighten that up a little bit

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

Polizei

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Polizei has no influence.
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2007, 03:21:24 pm »

I like the gritty feel... now where's the tank.

mbsurfer

• Inactive Tester
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2007, 03:39:34 pm »

It looks nicely detailed, but the fog I think overwhelms everything and causes the player to focus on the wrong thing. ;)

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2007, 04:20:45 pm »

I like the gritty feel... now where's the tank.

on the way lol, MB, if you want to be able to be shot from one end of the runway to the other, ill get rid of the fog ;) other than that ill keep it in haha, thanks for the detailed part

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

MtM0201

• Secret Agent
  • MtM0201 has no influence.
    • my music
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2007, 02:17:37 am »

no, keep it, it's nice, but just make it light enough to see almost all of the runway, like how the building fades away the further you go :)

mbsurfer

• Inactive Tester
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2007, 03:05:37 am »

on the way lol, MB, if you want to be able to be shot from one end of the runway to the other, ill get rid of the fog ;) other than that ill keep it in haha, thanks for the detailed part
Oh, please don't take it out, just tone it down a bit :P

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2007, 06:44:40 pm »

lol i was jokin bro im not takin it out, just lighting it up making it more white than grey/brown

dlt

• Retired Developer
  • 00 Agent
  • dlt has no influence.
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2007, 12:24:22 am »

You cant see it in the screens but it is a little dark in places when you get near the end of the runway it looks a little more like smoke. Should look great when white. BTW this level keeps getting better with each build can't wait to see it done.

The hunt is on!

Sergeant Kelly

• Deus Ex Fan.
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 18
  • Sergeant Kelly is working their way up.Sergeant Kelly is working their way up.Sergeant Kelly is working their way up.
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2007, 01:16:09 am »

I think the fog looks great.

There's nothing like appearing in and out of the shadows like an invisible ninja and slapping people in the back of the head. :P

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2007, 04:13:34 am »

haha DLT u gotta wait!

rodolfostanic

• Secret Agent
  • rodolfostanic has no influence.
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2007, 06:13:04 pm »

Yeah. Maybe a stronger fog would be great in Ge_Surface, a map that is meant to be dark and windy.
Quote from: fonfa
go back to your jungle you brazilian freak
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up