GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 16, 2024, 12:48:04 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Time to go Dr. Do- wait... F*@K!  (Read 3844 times)

Fear57

• GE:S player
  • Agent
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • Fear57 is working their way up.Fear57 is working their way up.Fear57 is working their way up.
Time to go Dr. Do- wait... F*@K!
« on: March 30, 2012, 02:47:31 am »

Ported the content into my Garrys Mod folders so I could play around with the material, all I had to do was drag and drop. Do not worry I did not upload any models or materials to sites for people to use.

I had to.  :P  Also did a recreation (somewhat) of the meeting with 006 at the Facility.

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!
Re: Time to go Dr. Do- wait... F*@K!
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 03:37:15 am »

haha those are awesome man. Keep it up.

Remember when SSL did some stuff like this, was super cool.

All view points are of my own and not associated with the team.

Emilia

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2012, 11:13:46 am »

I think you need to make some more.

These are good. I like the style of it.
MaJoR: "This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo getting to be awesome"

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2012, 11:29:22 am »

really great! you could also recreate the scene with bond and mishkin in the archive`s interrogation chamber, the cradle hunt with james and alec or the control scene with alec, boris and bond. by the way, I think those little movie scene recreations would be perfect for PR.
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2012, 11:30:39 am »

the cradle hunt with james and alec

^This.

Also : YES! I AM INVINCIBLE!
With the face.

Fear57

• GE:S player
  • Agent
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • Fear57 is working their way up.Fear57 is working their way up.Fear57 is working their way up.
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2012, 11:38:01 am »

I could try to. The rag dolls have no face posing so it's going to look a little odd, but I'll give it my best shot.  :-)

liamcadhain

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2012, 02:14:12 pm »

I think those little movie scene recreations would be perfect for PR.

That's a good point actually. Keep plugging away at them Fear, they're looking great so far!

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2012, 08:45:14 pm »

So, if Kleiner says the Chemical Weapons facility in Arkengelsk is 500 miles away from Black Mesa East, then HL2 is in Russia? Or maybe the Scandinavian peninsula...

Nice recreations, by the way. I like the fact that you kept the text as it was in the original game ;).
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 08:49:38 pm by PPK »
Pages: [1]   Go Up