GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 05:09:28 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Ge_Dam_OWS  (Read 44539 times)

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!
Ge_Dam_OWS
« on: March 13, 2009, 12:42:59 pm »

I've been working for a little while a custom map, hoping to have a nice finished product around ~Beta4. I'll update this thread with little teaser shots maybe as frequent as once a week or so.

I've taken an old buddies HL2 map, and doing a full conversion to GE007'esk Dam_Backzone(aka just the dam it self).

It will be the dam, with the legendary 3 towers with underground passage, server-room, bungee tower, ect. But with a small twist ;) More on that coming SOON!

Here is a couple Extreme-WIP Teaser shots:

(All Textures, Props, Geometries, Ideas are subject to change ;) )

This is a 100% custom map, no affiliation to a official release map.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 10:16:45 pm by major »
All view points are of my own and not associated with the team.

JcFerggy

• Reputation Power: 87
  • JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!
Re: Ge_Dam_OWS
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 01:13:17 pm »

Can I have you babies?

Awesome work and I can't wait to play on it.

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2009, 03:02:03 pm »

uhhh nice...so many new levels for beta 4..sounds like christmas :D
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2009, 03:45:43 pm »

haha yea there are alot of maps comming, but i want to let you know that this map is not official.

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

Doc.NO

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Doc.NO hides in shadows.
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2009, 06:05:26 pm »

thought it was cs 1.6 on the first pic :P Nice to see someone finaly giving dam a try, can't wait.

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2009, 06:47:51 pm »

DAMN! Want that major.

Kujo

• Tester
  • Secret Agent
  • Kujo has no influence.
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2009, 09:12:39 pm »

Oooh! That's looking good. Keep it up, sounds like a great map!

X-tra

• -
  • 00 Agent
  • X-tra is looked down upon.
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2009, 10:11:33 pm »

haha yea there are alot of maps comming, but i want to let you know that this map is not official.

Oh.

So... in wich beta do you thing the real dam will be playable? Sorry I just love this map!
Just in case, I'm French. So if you see that some of my sentences dosen't make any sens, you know why. But hey, who care anyway ?

drukqaddik

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • drukqaddik has no influence.
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2009, 01:06:33 am »

its fun i wanna play it against ppl.

Rodney 1.666

• Macc
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!
    • Steam profile
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2009, 07:49:05 pm »

DAMN! Want that major.

I see what you did there.

Also see what MaJoR's doing there with the bottom of the dam.
Interesting.
Quote from: Friday, June 07, 2013
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: So I post on GE:S after 6 months and Facility comes on Radio Nintendo
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: think it's trying to tell me something
9:48 PM - Proxie: Tonight you will dream of Grant Kirkhope and VC

Sp1nn3y

• Local Graphic Artist
  • 00 Agent
  • Sp1nn3y has no influence.
    • Sp1nn3ys Portfolio Website
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2009, 08:48:44 pm »

Sweeeeeet That looks great.

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2009, 11:28:28 pm »

Development continues:

I'm not aiming for a 1:1 replica, more of a close but artistic change...well like GE:S' goal, but map wise like Egyptian, or such.

Recently started development of Dam Tunnels, here is a part of the progress:

(Note: This is a part of maybe a hour of work, so no real texture work, brushes, props, nothing. With a single simple light added to the middle just to light it. I'm not even loving the angled walls that much so that might even receive a change soon, just trying to rough it all out(maybe get a bigger playable map, for early testing)

All view points are of my own and not associated with the team.

Sp1nn3y

• Local Graphic Artist
  • 00 Agent
  • Sp1nn3y has no influence.
    • Sp1nn3ys Portfolio Website
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2009, 11:53:42 pm »

Development continues:

I'm not aiming for a 1:1 replica, more of a close but artistic change...well like GE:S' goal, but map wise like Egyptian, or such.

Recently started development of Dam Tunnels, here is a part of the progress:

(Note: This is a part of maybe a hour of work, so no real texture work, brushes, props, nothing. With a single simple light added to the middle just to light it. I'm not even loving the angled walls that much so that might even receive a change soon, just trying to rough it all out(maybe get a bigger playable map, for early testing)

this is relevant to my interests.

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2009, 07:08:24 pm »

BTW Major, when i get back from Vero Beach, if you need any help, throw me an Instant message

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

drukqaddik

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • drukqaddik has no influence.
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2009, 09:18:47 pm »

the boxes just float. i destroyed all the bottom ones from underneath.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Up