GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 06:26:52 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Something feels a little off  (Read 7090 times)

larrythecrab

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • larrythecrab has no influence.
Something feels a little off
« on: August 22, 2016, 02:37:50 pm »

Greetings all how yas doing.

May I say you guys have done an awesome job with the new release of 5.0. Since hopping on this new version i have been having more of blast than any other fps I have to date  :). Too bad it probably won't have a single player experience anytime soon I would imagine Nintendo would have a cry if that happened as usual.

Anyway what I would like to ask today is what seems to be the hit rego with certain weps. when it comes down to gun fighting I am a pretty decent shot. whether its pistols, automatics or shotties I am most of the time on target so can someone please tell me why sometimes when i pump someones head full of lead that they just brush it off and then kapow me to death?

cheers

Graslu

• You can't win.
  • Tester
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 143
  • Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!
    • YouTube
Re: Something feels a little off
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 03:43:00 pm »

They probably just had armor and full health.

Also Nintendo can't do anything even if we do SP, they don't own the rights for GE64 or Bond.
Pages: [1]   Go Up