GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 01:28:56 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: In game song (Permited for use only by the GE:S Mod team)  (Read 15043 times)

Mangley

• No Longer Leads The Art
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!
Re: In game song (Permited for use only by the GE:S Mod team)
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2010, 09:35:35 pm »

Someone already linked you to his profile.
Concept Artist, Environment Artist, Effects Artist, Sound Designer

CCsaint10

• Nickname: "Saint"
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2010, 09:48:52 pm »

He is also sometimes hard to get a response from. Great guy, but isn't always around cause he is really busy. Hopefully, he will peak his head in this tread and save you the trouble.

Brings back memories, doesn't it? :D

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2010, 05:34:01 pm »

Guys who cares!!!!!!!!!!

We all know why our music team consists of who it does, and who it does not. Let it go.

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

Crackshot

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Crackshot is looked down upon.
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2010, 05:06:23 pm »

Guys who cares!!!!!!!!!!

We all know why our music team consists of who it does, and who it does not. Let it go.

See and this is the type of feedback that doesn't help anyone, which is why i get mad and end up not replying in a positive way. I would rather play/be part of a mod where they help people improve their ability when they show interest, which most of you have done, but reply's like this are just upsetting.

Sole Signal [Audix]

• Retired Developer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Sole Signal [Audix] is working their way up.Sole Signal [Audix] is working their way up.Sole Signal [Audix] is working their way up.
    • Sole Signal music
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2010, 05:54:25 pm »

See and this is the type of feedback that doesn't help anyone, which is why i get mad and end up not replying in a positive way. I would rather play/be part of a mod where they help people improve their ability when they show interest, which most of you have done, but reply's like this are just upsetting.
Actually, I'm pretty sure Sharp was on your side in his response.

In my original post I gave you a list of areas to improve. I'm confused because you first said you were just "playing around" with this track but now it's a valid attempt? Which is it?

I'm always glad to offer advice to anyone who asks but you sure seemed confident of your skills judging from some of your responses. Again, you'll never get better until you can approach your work objectively, and your Bond track here needs a lot of work.

Crackshot

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Crackshot is looked down upon.
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2010, 05:57:05 pm »

In my original post I gave you a list of areas to improve. I'm confused because you first said you were just "playing around" with this track but now it's a valid attempt? Which is it?

I'm always glad to offer advice to anyone who asks but you sure seemed confident of your skills judging from some of your responses. Again, you'll never get better until you can approach your work objectively, and your Bond track here needs a lot of work.

Lets just say i had a spell of immaturity but that aside, yes i was just playing around with the track i posted it on here hoping to get lucky or at least get advice on what to improve, i never expected anything to actually happen, but regardless i have got the information i need to hopefully improve and at this point there is nothing left to say on the subject other than thank you all for your help and i hope to have some better work for you to look at in the future music and non music related

Sole Signal [Audix]

• Retired Developer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Sole Signal [Audix] is working their way up.Sole Signal [Audix] is working their way up.Sole Signal [Audix] is working their way up.
    • Sole Signal music
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2010, 05:59:38 pm »

Now that's more like it. I appreciate the candor, and I'll see what I can do to break down your track and get you more detailed advice. All you had to do was ask in the first place. ;)

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2010, 01:47:27 pm »

I was.

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2010, 11:34:26 am »

Glad to see this thread picked up! Well done all involved :)
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up