GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 19, 2024, 04:36:59 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Classic N64 Menu Remake.  (Read 5107 times)

markpeterjameslegg

• Did I fire six shots? Or only five?
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 202
  • markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!
Classic N64 Menu Remake.
« on: August 28, 2016, 08:35:35 am »

As the majority of you will remember, I had a lot of projects on the go for Goldeneye Source last year with the Community Map Pack, High Quality Loading Screens and of course the very time consuming Watch Menu which I put so many hours into. Unfortunately I lost everything except a few loading screens due to a faulty hardrive,  I was so gutted, and I haven't done much with Photoshop since. However, today I decided to re-create my classic N64 menu from scratch, I think I spent more time looking for good dossier and background assets than I did building the menus lol... But anyway, here it is:-

Download link for PSD:-
http://www.mediafire.com/download/czd684prfughrqn/N64Menu_%28Vector_Version%29.psd

Hope you like :)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 10:46:27 am by markpeterjameslegg »
Pages: [1]   Go Up