GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 19, 2024, 08:51:27 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nf_ISLAND_V2  (Read 9791 times)

Donald_trump

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Donald_trump has no influence.
Nf_ISLAND_V2
« on: April 09, 2017, 09:36:02 pm »

How do you open the grate vent in the nf_island_v2 map? It is on the spiraling stairs.

Thanks

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
Re: Nf_ISLAND_V2
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2017, 02:17:50 pm »

nf_island is not an official map, I don't think anyone of us knows. I used to be in charge of working on NightFire maps and they were terribly, terribly, terribly broken. If I recall correctly, that grate was breakable, therefore you had to shoot it or deal a small amount of damage to it, however, NightFire's entities are different than Goldeneye Source, and if the person who ported that revision of the map did not fix it and change said grate to func_breakable rather than a regular brush, there is most likely no way to open it.

Sgt. Sausage

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Sgt. Sausage has no influence.
Re: Nf_ISLAND_V2
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2017, 11:32:52 pm »

The vent has been changed so now it can only be opened from the inside. To get inside, go to the top of the spiral stairs and turn right past the red generators, now press E on the control box to open the hatch in the floor.
Pages: [1]   Go Up