GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 01:51:31 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Good job!  (Read 2873 times)

Apophenia

Good job!
« on: January 25, 2011, 03:59:11 am »

So I was actually on the team for this very briefly 5 or 6 years ago.  I didn't have any idea what I was doing, and I think my only contribution was a poor unwrap + texture job for some sort of mechanical thing in the dish level.

In retrospect, it looked like ass, and I'm sure glad it was cut.  It's amazing to finally see the finished product!  The mod is lots of fun, and really captures the feel of the original game.  props.

Enzo.Matrix

• Lead Public Relations
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 179
  • Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!
Re: Good job!
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2011, 06:08:05 am »

Thanks for coming back to check it out, your name isn't ringing bells atm.

Most of the content for the mod has been redone at least 3 times now.  One of those side effect of everyone having their skill increase over time.
GoldenEye: Source Co-Creator
Personal Mission: -Play GE:S with a GE007 N64 Dev (Dr. Doak)
-GE:S reviewed by Yahtzee

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
Re: Good job!
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 08:49:17 am »

Maybe they don't have their original name from back then..

What was your handle? I'm guessing this was for fonfa's surface circa 2005 late.
Pages: [1]   Go Up