GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 01:11:53 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Various GE Source skins!  (Read 15947 times)

Rukifellth

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Rukifellth has no influence.
Various GE Source skins!
« on: October 05, 2016, 05:57:44 pm »

I've done some skins here that you might enjoy:

First up, James Bond Jr's Oddjob. Complete with garrish purple against yellowish green and red. Even the shoes and gloves are intact!

A suit based on Connery's famous white dinner Jacket from Goldfinger, at least as good as it can get with the Bond model.

Dwayne skin for all Russian Soldier "Cy" faces. Make Cy look just a little bit more like the legendary Dwayne.

Goldeneye 007 Oddjob. Instead of the blue suit and hat, he now dons clothes closer to the ones in Goldeneye 007, striped pants and all!

James Bond Jr as a replacement for Bond's Brown Suit

UPDATE: Honor your trusty doubleagent Dr. Doak with this Bond Brown Suit replacement.

Here are the links:

James Bond Jr. Oddjob: https://www.mediafire.com/?lg13cpcghlxettd

Bond Connery suit 3: https://www.mediafire.com/?sa8uayn95zo83br

Dwayne Cy Face: https://www.mediafire.com/?bwbkbkaikrllboo

GE64 Oddjob: https://www.mediafire.com/?iu38l9jexekhf8h

James Bond Jr: https://www.mediafire.com/?c91ssm2m0d5op2l

Scientist Bond: http://www.mediafire.com/file/2h76t19j5x4m7v6/ScienceBond.zip
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 10:52:16 pm by Rukifellth »

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
Re: Various GE Source skins!
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2016, 01:24:45 am »

Wow Great Work :) i look forward to seeing these in game :)

Rukifellth

• Agent
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2016, 05:47:47 am »

I actually tried to make a James Bond Jr Jaws, but it just does'nt work without the full suit. It just becomes garrish red shirt and blue pants. Oddjob looks much much better by comparisson.

Rukifellth

• Agent
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2016, 07:14:49 am »

UPDATED!

Now you can pick up James Bond Jr aswell!

and.punker

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • and.punker barely matters.and.punker barely matters.
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2016, 09:56:16 pm »

Connery's Goldfinger ivory dinner jacket has all of the details wrong, you should of gone for Scaramanga. First off, the one used in the film had jetted pockets and a single button front. I shouldn't even mention the peak lapels, should you had made Scaramanga it would of been a very successful outfit.

Rick Astley

• Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2016, 12:05:02 am »

any new skins you are working on?

Rukifellth

• Agent
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2016, 05:49:11 pm »

Yeah I'd love to see Scaramanga, but then we'd need someone to model the head for the body model sadly.

I'll try and fix the errors on the Connery Jacket sometime.

As for more stuff, I dunno, I was thinking of a Goldfinger suit for Valentine, but he's on the MI6 team so yeah...
but if someone made a head model of Goldfinger for the Valentine body model...

Otherwise, It'd be cool if they made a "Janus" travellyan skin for the Janus team, right now it is a bit weird to have Alec on the hero team, while Janus has no real "leader"...

UPDATE: I've done a skin for Bond based on the Male Scientist uniform.
Hey, if someone made a David Doak head model, that'd be a new character done. :D
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 10:54:34 pm by Rukifellth »

Rick Astley

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2016, 08:45:24 am »

OOh a Santa Valetin? like in Goldeneye X?

kraid

• Game Artist
  • Reputation Power: 191
  • kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!
    • my Homepage
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2016, 03:25:38 pm »

Nope, Santa-medi:

Rick Astley

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2016, 07:49:11 am »

yeah but Valentin with the suit would look like a russian beardless santa

Rukifellth

• Agent
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2016, 02:03:33 pm »

Come to think of it, Valentine looks a bit like the litterary version of Blofeld in Thunderball.

Rick Astley

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2016, 04:45:39 am »

Come to think of it, Valentine looks a bit like the litterary version of Blofeld in Thunderball.

ah cool i never noticed that

Rukifellth

• Agent
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2016, 03:28:51 pm »

Fun fact, that Blofeld took Breath Mints instead of stroking a cat. So I suppose his Bond villain defect is... bad breath???

Rick Astley

« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2016, 04:52:04 am »

Fun fact, that Blofeld took Breath Mints instead of stroking a cat. So I suppose his Bond villain defect is... bad breath???

apparently he also had syphillis too
Pages: [1]   Go Up